+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dungeon Assistance

Soulwalker

Default Dungeon Assistance

Hey all,

Been playing for only about 3 months and I've solo'd and ground my way up to level 42. I'm running the Duracell Cleric build, and am speeding towards 50 very soon.

My main issue at this point is that I haven't ran any dungeons. The simple questions is: will this hurt me in the long run? What should I concentrate on at this point (especially gear, stacking Wis right now but not sure what the cap is) when starting to run dungeons?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Also, I've got a Raid Spec heal build I got off the cleric boards, but haven't healed since no dungeon experience. Should I start working on using this build better as well?

thanks guys.

Plane Walker

I only did quests up to 50 on my mage then bought crafted gear from Auctions. I spent around 120p which was all made from selling greys and gear. Then I found a nice guild that I ran dungeons with. It'll be much easier to gear up now when all the dungeon gear getting a boost.

it will only hurt in the terms of quest completions for that particular zone. I like doing quests so i have ran all the normals and done the quests. other than that, i don't think it can hurt you at lv 50.

+ Reply to Thread