+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Spicing up HK

Default Spicing up HK

So, being 11/11 and only needing a couple more achievements, Play Nice has started making up our own achievements in order to make clearing HK a bit less boring and routine.

Here is my suggestion copied over from our forums:

Estrode!

Every person does random 1-8 3 times (retry if you get repeat numbers).

Each number corresponds to a soul, alphabetically.

You must now create a spec with the 3 souls you rolled!

For example, for rogues, it would be:

Assassin
    Bard
    Bladedancer
    Marskman
    Nightblade
    Ranger
    Riftstalker
    Saboteur

So I roll 6, 7, 4. (my actual rolls)

I must make a spec with Ranger, RS, mm.

Additional rules:

Points must be ditributed in roll order, ie, for the above example, ranger must have the most points, then rs, then mm.

Minimum 5 (or 10) points in each soul.

Any other guilds doing anything similar or have anything they do to make things a little more fun?
    Guardian: Kalgarr/Berhard/Garethe/Albreacht, The Granite Guard @Seastone
    Defiant: Aelai/Reiniger @Seastone
    Nec Mirior, Nec Timeo!

If only you could train bosses to each other... but let's see. I'm feeling creative!

I think it would be pretty hilarious to watch a grugonim where no one stacked for 2 reasons:

-If everyone is spread out so they have to watch and see if grugonim is actually targetting them for bile or decay.

-It would be really funny see him go everywhere during his burrow phase getting stunned and people freaking out as his bile trail comes from behind and everyone is running away.

I totally don't think the above is possible though just because of healing requirements and add management but it would be awesome if a guild pulled it off somehow.

You should try and have a warrior tank dollin instead of a mage. I heard that top geared warriors have enough mitigation to actually withstand his hits. But rumor is rumor so I'm not 100% sure on that.

Make a picture with sicaron contracts like a big ole heart because we LOVE him so much.

On garau, you could like shield up a random member who rolls the highest and see if the can survive a quick run through on to obliteration beam. If you can go through 10 raid members without them dying, that's pretty awesome.

On inwar, you could actually stand in the lightning? I don't know that one is kind've hard to think of an achievement for.

For akylios keep up 3 apostles!

FT 4/4(Conq) EE 5/5(Conq)ToDQ 4/4(Conq) HM 4/4 IDH 4/4 GA 4/4 IG 3/3 PB 1/5

Quote Originally Posted by Mayakov View Post

-It would be really funny see him go everywhere during his burrow phase getting stunned and people freaking out as his bile trail comes from behind and everyone is running away.

You have to semi-gather up for the burrow phase. If he spends to much time underground (going back and forth across the room), he explodes and wipes the raid. Havent seen this since progression though so it might not be a oneshot still.

Cleric Tank

+ Reply to Thread