+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hammerknell Healers!

Default Hammerknell Healers!

What are your main healing spec and raid healing specs you use?

Prophet of Telara BrownsMageNerfDelivery's Avatar

This is a vague thread and I don't know if I should answer because I'm a mage.

Mages can just use 51 chloro/15 pyro. I forget what the clerics all have.

World Best
    AT LEAST 20 MOTHER****ERS TRIED TO BAN ME BUT I'M STILL HERE
    Quote Originally Posted by Gile View Post
    We do not want to carry you like GO had to for SO So go kill yourself
    I GOT 99 PROBLEMS BUT A BAN AIN'T ONE

I find these cleric specs the most useful -

51 purifier/15 sent.

51 warden/15 sent.

Senticar 32/22/12inq version.

Inquisicar 45/11/10warden version.

Lol sry. i should have been specific. i meant Cleric healers.

Also why the 51 warden?

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Bellamorte View Post
    Also why the 51 warden?
    I'd assume Estrode and possibly Akylios (easy to keep HoT's on all 3 tanks, 5 min CD Brez, high mobility)

Personally I can't think of a single fight that I wouldn't use senticar or inquisicar for healing (senticar in place of a tank healer on some fights) There are some exact builds in the cleric guides section. If you prefer non-icar builds 51 warden, puri/sent are nice to have too.
    RNG is everything

7/8 ID HK Conq- Prostatus

Yeah atm i have a 38sent/28 ward spec that i love. 51 puri, heal heavy inquisicar as my heal spec and my guild is about to start doing HK in a few weeks so seeing if there are any other specs out there i should try to get familiar with before we start.

Dor senticar is it's playstyle pretty much the same as inquisicar?

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Bellamorte View Post
    Yeah atm i have a 38sent/28 ward spec that i love. 51 puri, heal heavy inquisicar as my heal spec and my guild is about to start doing HK in a few weeks so seeing if there are any other specs out there i should try to get familiar with before we start.

Dor senticar is it's playstyle pretty much the same as inquisicar?
    The way that I play senticar is a lot different than inquisicar. I use it for heavy ST healing and AE healing. The only real benefit to using a senticar over an inquisicar is the ability to single target heal, use cooldowns (repreive, healer's covenant, touch the light, etc), and heal without convictions. If you're just spamming DOL you should be playing inquisicar instead so you can provide your raid with the additional DPS. When you are inquisicar you will be DPSing when you're not raid healing with senticar you can tank heal when the raid isn't taking heavy damage and you have 4 convictions. I've tried several flavors of senticar and inquisicar and I'd recommend trying multiple varieties and finding one that works for you and your raid comp.
    RNG is everything

7/8 ID HK Conq- Prostatus

Awesome thankyou for the input.

Shield of Telara

Don't know if it's that mainstream but my guild also uses a 38/28 purisent build for grugonim, the shields make the fight a joke and still allow the healers to keep serendipity.

Quote Originally Posted by Ladara View Post
    I'd assume Estrode and possibly Akylios (easy to keep HoT's on all 3 tanks, 5 min CD Brez, high mobility)

Personally I can't think of a single fight that I wouldn't use senticar or inquisicar for healing (senticar in place of a tank healer on some fights) There are some exact builds in the cleric guides section. If you prefer non-icar builds 51 warden, puri/sent are nice to have too.
    Senticars simply put out more healing than any other icar. We tend to run 1 senticar in every fight. If the main healer goes down for whatever reason, such as missing a beam or something, the senticar can take over while still keeping the raid up.

On the flip side, we are now having our main healer run Senticar as well for earlier fights as he/she can take the spot of MT and Raid healer allowing us more dps.

I bring a 51 Puri, 51 Ward (Estrode), 32/22/12 Senticar as my raid healing specs. My others are Tank, Cabi, Inquis.

We also bring several variants, whatever that particular healer likes, of Inquisicar or Shamicar.

Awesome this info will really help us out. ill admit when i was in 10/11 with my rogue i paid no attention at all to what our healers did. now that my cleric is my main trying to find out all i can before we actually venture into HK

I am assuming the spec listed in your sig is what you use in HK?

Ascendant

*Any variant of senticar that picks up Light Makes Right and serendipity in sentinel (useful on ANY fight during progression)

*Inquisicar, preferably with 10 warden for cleanse (exceptionally useful on Sicaron, able to heal both tanks and raid at once+dispel+purge...)

*51 puri/14sent/1cab for heavy tank-dmg fights like Matron and Garau

Those are your best bets for healing builds. Stuff like sent/warden or 51 warden...I wouldn't really recommend. 51 warden maybe on Akylios progression while running 3 tanks, keeping soothing x4 on each of them. Puri/sent, like a 34/32 variant, received an indirect nerf when 51 puri got buffed. It still has the same functionality it had many months ago, but 51 puri is just plain better on virtually any fight.
    Last edited by Ahov; 02-25-2012 at 11:56 AM.

Champion of Telara The Real Viz Shady's Avatar

Depends on the fight, but builds we use the most are 34/32 Sent/Ward, 38/28 Puri/Sent, and 1 Senticar mostly.. along with 1 chloro. We really don't run inquisicar except 1 fight, find it kinda pointless, and we don't run a 51 Warden in HK. We have another build we use a LOT that I really don't want to make public.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast