+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Inwar Darktide broken after hotfix?

Default Inwar Darktide broken after hotfix?

Hello,
    Tonight we went to clearing HK, killed darktide but noticed that tide warden's dead water spell can't be dispelled and stacks going up, we waited other side to down their boss to same percentage of us and reached 10stacks, only way to damage warden is having jeopardy/illuminate/spotters order or reflecting abilities after getting 10 stacks.
    Checked patch notes didn't see such change related about it. So it seems mechanic has been broken.
    RemoveBuff a simple addon for replacing cancelbuff command.
    Addons updated for 4.3: RiftMeter, BiSCaL, RiftActionBarCooldowns, GCDDisplay
    Gadgets 0.11, updated for 4.3
    Softcap values for current prime (Level 60), Why trion bankrupted in nutshell
    a.k.a Aileenbor <Special Olympics> @ Icewatch

Rift Disciple

We had this problem last night too, so its not just you.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by aileen View Post
    Hello,
    Tonight we went to clearing HK, killed darktide but noticed that tide warden's dead water spell can't be dispelled and stacks going up, we waited other side to down their boss to same percentage of us and reached 10stacks, only way to damage warden is having jeopardy/illuminate/spotters order or reflecting abilities after getting 10 stacks.
    Checked patch notes didn't see such change related about it. So it seems mechanic has been broken.
    It's the archon cleanse. It doesn't work correctly. Use a senticar on each side instead

Quote Originally Posted by Ahov View Post
    It's the archon cleanse. It doesn't work correctly. Use a senticar on each side instead
    Actually sentinel cleanse didn't work today (a few hours after, after hotfix #5). Neither AoE Cleanse nor ST Cleanse worked.
    Rathi@Gelidra <Invictus>
    IRotP: Conqueror | NM TD: 4/4

Sword of Telara

Mechanics appear to have indeed changed.

The debuff is no longer cleansable (tried both single-target and aoe cleanse as a senticar) and stacks for everyone in melee range. The damage does not increase with more stacks, but outgoing damage is significantly reduced up to the point of having none, so you can't wait ages anymore if the other side needs to catch up. Seems to me that it is finally working as intended (but that's just an assumption).
    <Destiny Raiders>@Icewatch
    4/4 5/5

Plane Touched

Yay, another ninja change.

7.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #7
    Rift Team

Not a change anyone here at the office asked for. I've asked some folks to look into whats going on.

~Daglar
    Lead Game Designer: Rift

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    Not a change anyone here at the office asked for. I've asked some folks to look into whats going on.

~Daglar
    Also look into why archon cleanse never worked for this

Official Rift Founding Fan Site Operator bctrainers's Avatar

Also look into why archon cleanse never worked for this

Quote Originally Posted by Archon cleanse: Cleansing Flames
    This will unleash swirling flames around the Mage, removing 1 Curse effect from up to 10 group and raid members within the targeted area.
    Curses are yellow outlined if i recall right. The stacking debuff on inwar darktides' Idol phase are poisons(purple outline) i believe.

If I read correctly, the archon AOE cleanse will be covering all types in 1.8?
    Last edited by bctrainers; 02-22-2012 at 05:38 PM.
    --BC

Prophet of Telara

yap. uncleanse-able

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by bctrainers View Post
    Curses are yellow outlined if i recall right. The stacking debuff on inwar darktides' Idol phase are poisons(purple outline) i believe.

The archon cleanse currently removes the debuff image, but doesn't actually remove the effect.

Quote Originally Posted by bctrainers View Post

you have them backwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post

~Daglar
    Schweet, thanks

We have always ran an archon to cleanse the ranged side, it works for us. Dont really know why it wouldnt for you...

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Domey View Post
    We have always ran an archon to cleanse the ranged side, it works for us. Dont really know why it wouldnt for you...
    Archon cleanse removes the debuff but has never prevented members from taking damage (at least for us!)

Whereas the cleric aoe cleanse removes the debuff and stops damage from occurring.
    Last edited by Ahov; 02-22-2012 at 07:55 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast