+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Gpmm dhmm

Shadowlander

Default Gpmm dhmm

I wouldent mind Master modes of GP and DH. Think most people have played these out by now in normal mode and find them easy enough. I do them now once in a while if am bored. I really like the mm stuff and the new crmm is great. So just saying GPMM anyone?

Master modes are currently reserved for t2 dungeon content, the above zones are classified as t1 entry raid. There is no need for a master mode , because if you want something harder then the options are 20 man raid content or Rotp.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by xxar View Post
    Master modes are currently reserved for t2 dungeon content, the above zones are classified as t1 entry raid. There is no need for a master mode , because if you want something harder then the options are 20 man raid content or Rotp.
    Only thing in this game i havent killed is aky. Wanting a harder dh and gp dosent mean you have to remove them as normals. things are only reserved till they arent reserved anymore

I think you are missing the point. I understand you want "harder" content .... you will not find it in 10 man.

Ascendant

I think they should take another crack at fixin Uruuluk the bugged before they consider adding mastermode GP and DH

Plane Walker

Master Mode Gp/dh already exists in the simplest form...

Just bring 5 people in with you.

Woo master modes with raid level drop!!!!

If you want challenging T1 raid content, you can limit it yourself. Master Modes are supposed to be a jump up in difficulty, not a step down.
    Doesn't matter what is put here, someone is going to @#%^& about it, regardless of what it is.

^^^ exactly. You want harder dungeons? do it will less than the max amount of people allowed. When you're solo'ing GP and DH, then we can talk.

I am very much, 100% against adding multiple tiers of difficulty for the same content, raids in particular.

Either you do it or you don't. Simple as that.
    Nope.

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Rumbleskin View Post
    I wouldent mind Master modes of GP and DH. Think most people have played these out by now in normal mode and find them easy enough. I do them now once in a while if am bored. I really like the mm stuff and the new crmm is great. So just saying GPMM anyone?
    Maybe not a harder mode, but I would sure love an "Original Mode" where the content is as hard as it was before any nerfs. IE: The last boss in GP, the second boss in GP (Ughh) or Murdantix and Co having more HP and stuff. And then an option where once a week you can "Convert" back to normal mode.

I would love to take down Aik prenerfs. As how today were going to kill him for the first time. (I Know, Cocky lol) but when you got "stuck" you can convert and farm!
    Last edited by Pooshonmyshoos; 02-20-2012 at 06:34 AM.
    Pooshonmyshoos - 60 Mage <Damaged PvPness>
    Imafkdisbich - 60 Warrior <Damaged PvPness>

Please no Hard Mode raids -.-

Never been a fan of the Hardmode versus Normal Mode Raids from wow.
    (And now they even have Easy - Normal - Hard modes)

Cleric Tank

Quote Originally Posted by Quietmode View Post

In difficulty terms they're actually: Faceroll - Easy - Normal Modes (with 1-2 actually challenging bosses per tier)

No thanks.
    Last edited by Primalthirst; 02-20-2012 at 07:02 AM.
    Nope.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Quietmode View Post

^ This pretty much. Like i've said before, I think its a waste of dev time to spend rehashing old content, no matter how well done it is...its still old content.

Yah no MM for DH and GP. Just start running ROTP for a jump in difficulty. Or run DH and GP with 8.
    Violalee/Staggerlee/RamblinRose
    Jaded Legacy Guild Rank 20 4/4 DH, 4/4 GP 5/5 GSB 4/4 ROS (conq.) 4/4 ROTP 10/11 HK 2/4 PF
    Shatterbone Guardians

Quote Originally Posted by Staggerlee View Post
    Yah no MM for DH and GP. Just start running ROTP for a jump in difficulty. Or run DH and GP with 8.
    or ignore fight mechanics, like tank swapping on anrak or tanking the adds away from the 2nd guy in DH

Quote Originally Posted by Nefaruis View Post
    or ignore fight mechanics, like tank swapping on anrak or tanking the adds away from the 2nd guy in DH
    The sad thing is you've been able to ignore a lot of mechanics in GP for a while now.
    Single tank Anrak, don't dodge cyclones, don't need cooldowns for 2nd bosses emote cast, don't bother with shovel etc..
    Nope.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast