+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Raid Rift Strats?

Default Raid Rift Strats?

I've been looking around, but I haven't been able to find any boss strategies for the raid rifts. There's a few links in the sticky, but the website the guides are on doesn't seem to be around anymore.

I'd just like to start tanking them without being a burden to the group due to my lack of knowledge. Does anyone know of where I can get an overview of the fights?

Are you talking T1 or T2 raid rifts? In both cases, the phases are simple enough that you shouldn't need too detailed of an explanation. Hopefully you're running them with someone who does know them and can explain what to do in one or two sentences; as I recall, that's how I learned all of them.

I don't want to sound like I'm trivializing the content, but they all have relatively few and simple mechanics and, worst case -- you don't know the phases -- I can guarantee you will learn what to do in one or two wipes.
    Adaiii <-Vendetta->

Try www.riftstrats.com At least I think that one is still up.GL

Quote Originally Posted by turtleman View Post
    Are you talking T1 or T2 raid rifts? In both cases, the phases are simple enough that you shouldn't need too detailed of an explanation. Hopefully you're running them with someone who does know them and can explain what to do in one or two sentences; as I recall, that's how I learned all of them.

I don't want to sound like I'm trivializing the content, but they all have relatively few and simple mechanics and, worst case -- you don't know the phases -- I can guarantee you will learn what to do in one or two wipes.
    I figured the fights weren't too complicated, considering that they're PUG friendly from what I've heard. I'd just feel really bad if I wiped the group and wasted 10 other people's time because I didn't take five minutes to read a strategy.

That being said, are there any that are particulary unusual boss fights that I should know about, beyond "pick up adds", "don't stand in the fire", and "use defensive cooldowns when appropriate"?
    Quote Originally Posted by GrymmReaver View Post
    Try www.riftstrats.com At least I think that one is still up.GL
    Unfortunately, that only seems to have the strats for raid instances, not raid rifts.
    Last edited by Muspel; 02-03-2012 at 03:53 PM.

+ Reply to Thread