+ Reply to Thread

Thread: T3 Gear vs T4 Gear

Sword of Telara

Default T3 Gear vs T4 Gear

How come my hex pieces are only 5-10SP tops better than the previous tier pieces. In some cases I've had to "downgrade" slots due to this poor itemization. I can understand narrowing the gap. Gaining only 50sp from t3-t4 is a slap in the face. With this new gear you can do akylios with full t3 gear. What was the point of this other than to normalize ALL gear prior to ID?

Quote Originally Posted by AquaSquirrel View Post
    How come my hex pieces are only 5-10SP tops better than the previous tier pieces. In some cases I've had to "downgrade" slots due to this poor itemization. I can understand narrowing the gap. Gaining only 50sp from t3-t4 is a slap in the face. With this new gear you can do akylios with full t3 gear. What was the point of this other than to normalize ALL gear prior to ID?
    New raid inc ;j

Sword of Telara

Yes, new raid. Now all my mage gear and relics are worse than trash drop cleric gear. Brilliant itemization. Also, T3 geared people should not be allowed to bypass an entire raid and jump into ID b/c their gear is essentially equal.

Maybe Trion hired some WoW employees, seeing all the nerfs and making good gear easier to obtain and all.

Was only a matter of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Fusion View Post
    Maybe Trion hired some WoW employees, seeing all the nerfs and making good gear easier to obtain and all.

Was only a matter of time.

I miss vanilla Rift.
    Last edited by Boneloaf; 02-02-2012 at 06:56 AM.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by AquaSquirrel View Post
    Yes, new raid. Now all my mage gear and relics are worse than trash drop cleric gear. Brilliant itemization. Also, T3 geared people should not be allowed to bypass an entire raid and jump into ID b/c their gear is essentially equal.
    Actually, that was the entire point of this patch. To allow people to completely or almost completely skip HK.

If you look at the number of 10/11 guilds recruiting, this is probably a good thing.
    ---------------------------------------------
    Caelem -- Warrior Tank/DPS
    Carinae -- Mage Alt
    Greybriar -- <Last Attempt> 9/9 T1, 2/4 GA, 1/4 IG, 1/5 PBB

+ Reply to Thread