+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Alarj- Master Mode

Default Alarj- Master Mode

Now, I know it says it is still buggy but I'm curious to know if anyone has downed this guy in Master Mode CR and could give me some tips. We have wiped on him several times now. Taking almost 10-15k damage in seconds. Using a aoe chloro, warden cleric, and a bard. Any suggestions?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sebb View Post
    I didn't think Plutonus knew such large words.
    Quote Originally Posted by ilex011 View Post
    Crucia's weird like that. She likes to mess with people's heads. Don't worry; you are not going crazy. ...or are you?

No luck here yet either
    Warrior BiS author
    Retired Theorycrafter
    GM and RL of Ronin

Cleared it all, which boss is it? I forget the names since you can do it in multiple orders

Warden with Downpour.
    "I love being a father, but there are some things I miss: Silence, the absence of noise, one single moment undisturbed by the sounds of a childrens’ TV program called Doc McStuffins. There is no quiet anymore, there is only Doc McStuffins.
    — Ron Swanson, 2014

So, just the warden with downpour? Nothing else?...
    Crucia's weird like that. She likes to mess with people's heads. Don't worry; you are not going crazy. ...or are you?

Default 25+ Wipes

We can live thru the aoe damge..im runnign a 51 pally for the heals and still not working..help plz :/

Rift Chaser

Which boss? Descibe him. Just finished the whole thing but don't remember names.

Its the colored circles boss. You get all the debuffs and he does the massive aoe.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikanori View Post
    So, just the warden with downpour? Nothing else?...
    We had downpour for the second tainted thing. We killed him before the third one.
    "I love being a father, but there are some things I miss: Silence, the absence of noise, one single moment undisturbed by the sounds of a childrens’ TV program called Doc McStuffins. There is no quiet anymore, there is only Doc McStuffins.
    — Ron Swanson, 2014

Rift Chaser

His aoe gets higher and higher depending on your stacks as well. Trick is to keep those down by moving through the different color circles. Easiest way is to just start with one color spend a few seconds in it and move to the next etc etc. If you notice that one colors stacks are higher then move to that color. At around 14 stacks or less depending on hp levels the aor will just one shot and not really be survivable.

I'm pretty sure he cycles through the stuff he targets in your blood and you have to line up which thing he targets when the bubbles reappear. When the bubbles disappear you lose the buff that says "decreases damage effects of alraj's tainted "thing".
    — Ron Swanson, 2014

Problem is I only had like a stack of 8-10 on my toon and was getting hit for almost 7-10k damage in seconds. 2k hps from me and 600 from the mt healer. I can't seem to understand why we are getting slaughtered. Tried doing it with only 4-7 stacks and we were still wiping. So I'm not sure.
    Last edited by Mikanori; 02-01-2012 at 04:05 PM. Reason: Additional Information

Telaran

I know the color thing, what seems to get us is wicked eruption, starts at like 1300 then jumps to 2900 the second time. No one is dying to colors when he calls them out.

Telaran

no luck here man tryed standing in the rite one but still end up dead when hes @ about 59% after 12 trys good luck i went into rotp with a pug last night and downed 1st 3 bosses with np and this has got me puzzled
    HIS Radeon HD 6950 2GB gpu1105 mem 1250 CORSAIR XMS3 4GB DDR3 1600 cas 7-8-7-20 2 sticks ASUS M4A79XTD EVO AM3 AMD 790X ATX AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition Deneb 3.2GHz Socket AM3 125W Quad-Core Processor overclocked3.9ghz ARCTIC COOLING Freezer 13 Limited Edition 92mm High Performance CPU Cooler

Hmm, well we will be going back in tomorrow to try to down as much as possible of this place. I'm sad about the fact we cant seem to figure this guy out. If anyone has any other suggestions (we've honestly tried all of them), please let us know.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast