+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How can we defeat Silgen without using any prisoners?

Shadowlander

Default How can we defeat Silgen without using any prisoners?

I know that 51 warden is a required spec. But how many warden clerics do we need? And what shall they do when Incinerate comes? May someone provide me with details? Thank you.

Shadowlander

One more question:

If I free one of the prisoners and our raid members do not enter the blue bubble during Incinerate, will he still alive and let us use him when the next Incinerate come?

Ascendant

51 warden/justicar

Have every cleric available use that spec

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by pkAngelo View Post
    One more question:

If I free one of the prisoners and our raid members do not enter the blue bubble during Incinerate, will he still alive and let us use him when the next Incinerate come?
    No, he dies

Quote Originally Posted by Ahov View Post
    51 warden/justicar

Have every cleric available use that spec
    This.
    "I love being a father, but there are some things I miss: Silence, the absence of noise, one single moment undisturbed by the sounds of a childrens’ TV program called Doc McStuffins. There is no quiet anymore, there is only Doc McStuffins.
    — Ron Swanson, 2014

Wardens: 4 x Soothing Stream + 80%+ heal effectiveness skill (name eludes me; assuming Deluge) and Downpour = first 6 secs of the 12sec cast over an done with. DoL bursts, + another warden can cover the other 6 secs.

We used 2 51wardens, 1 inquisicar, 1 bard, 1 archon, 2 chloro, 1 tank, 1 mage dps, 1 warrior dps.

Cleric Tank

RIFT Guide Writer

Quote Originally Posted by Quietmode View Post
    We used 2 51wardens, 1 inquisicar, 1 bard, 1 archon, 2 chloro, 1 tank, 1 mage dps, 1 warrior dps.
    Isn't the hard enrage not much longer than the priests last? I'm surprised 2 DPS + archon + Inquisicar + 2x chloro worked ... but I guess thats basically ~3.75 full DPS which is close. Weren't you overhealing it a ton though?
    Oif - Mage | Bagel - Rogue | Duirin - Cleric
    <Vendetta> @ Faeblight - Officer Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Beckmann View Post
    Isn't the hard enrage not much longer than the priests last? I'm surprised 2 DPS + archon + Inquisicar + 2x chloro worked ... but I guess thats basically ~3.75 full DPS which is close. Weren't you overhealing it a ton though?
    We met enrage just fine with that comp, but then again, everyone there was playing at/near the maximum capability of their role. Mind you, that was 10 days after release, and it has since been nerfed, not to mention that everyone's gear and PA have gotten better. I imagine we could do it with much less if we went back in today.

we used 2 warders 2 chloros(1 for fulltime cleansing) 1 tank the rest dps | gave the dps philters and rotated each incinerate

+ Reply to Thread