+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: ETA on new raid content, been nearly 3months now:(

Rift Chaser

Default ETA on new raid content, been nearly 3months now:(

So... clearing HK in 1 night weekly now and nothing else todo, any news on Infernal Dawn raid or whatever its called

ID won't come with 1.7. 1.7 is coming out on the 15th. Proof here
    http://community.riftgame.com/2012/0...alentines-day/

Plane Touched

1.7 Will probably come out on the 8th and bring with it a live event leading up to 1.8 all about fire/earth whatever. So lets say 5 weeks after that, 1.8 and ID is released (March 14th).

Just my guess.

The link above just proves that 1.7 will be out before the 14th. Wednesday before the 14th is the 8th.
    Last edited by Coel; 01-30-2012 at 05:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Venditte View Post
    Taken from that link:
    'If you got married before Feb. 14 and still want to be part of the world record, purchase Divorce Papers from the Marriage Coordinator and use them the same way.'

If it's possible to get married before the 14th, and marriages come out with 1.7, it also means that 1.7 comes out before that. So as the poster above me, I'd say the 8th is a fair estimate.
    Warrior Tank of:
    <Imperium> - IcewatchEU
    TotDQ [4/4], FT [4/4], EE [5/5]
    Hardmodes [Zaviel / Kain]

www.imperium.co

Quote Originally Posted by Venditte View Post
    your "proof" indicated that people can be married before the 14th for their world record attempt. Which means 1.7 will be in before that, since that's when the marriage gimic goes into effect. Odds are patch goes live next week...but wouldn't rule out this week. Trion has surprised before with early and little tested PTS going live.

Quote Originally Posted by dorfadin View Post
    So... clearing HK in 1 night weekly now and nothing else todo, any news on Infernal Dawn raid or whatever its called
    Welcome to the party. 1 night clearing HK since early October. >.<

Been jumping game to game in my off time. swtor, TF2, SC2, Dungeon defenders, etc

Cleric Tank

Quote Originally Posted by Quietmode View Post

Been jumping game to game in my off time. swtor, TF2, SC2, Dungeon defenders, etc
    Orcs must die, ftw.
    AFK.

This is why they should add a master mode to 20 man content. Boss should gain 1 or 2 new random ability out a pool of 50 abilities every reset. Add in a new mount achievement, costume gear, or titles as rewards.

I don't think they're done with nerfing HK until all the bads manage to clear it. My guild had him down a few weeks back, and even though we're months behind the curve it was still a shard first.

I would imagine they want a decent number of people to actually see all the current content first, instead of rushing stuff out to try and satisfy the noisy minority of people that power through everything super fast and complain there isn't enough to do. HK is one of my favourite dungeons in any MMO I've played, it'd be a shame to see it relegated to something that in future people only ever do two wings and then skip on to the next tier of content because it's too much effort.

1 year anniversary would be an explosive way to fire off the maelforge raid.
    "I love being a father, but there are some things I miss: Silence, the absence of noise, one single moment undisturbed by the sounds of a childrens’ TV program called Doc McStuffins. There is no quiet anymore, there is only Doc McStuffins.
    — Ron Swanson, 2014

Plane Touched

March 1st seems a bit early, but definitely possible.

Maybe 1.7 is released this week, so then my 5 week guess would put the 1.8 release on the 7th. So 1 week of birthday celebration leading up into ID release!

Quote Originally Posted by Coel View Post
    March 1st seems a bit early, but definitely possible.

Maybe 1.7 is released this week, so then my 5 week guess would put the 1.8 release on the 7th. So 1 week of birthday celebration leading up into ID release!
    IF they want the marriage Guiness record thing to happen, 1.7 needs to come out in 2 weeks. Ideally this would release some 5 or so week event working towards the release of ID.
    Last edited by Quietmode; 01-30-2012 at 10:03 AM.

Cleric Tank

IF they want the marriage Guiness record thing to happen, 1.7 needs to come out in 2 weeks. Ideally this would release some 5 or so week event working towards the release of ID.
    Don't you think either this 1st or 8th would be fittest? I mean, if I were Trion I'd want this patch live for at least a week before a supposed record-breaking event to squash any potential bugs to keep that from happening.
    "I love being a father, but there are some things I miss: Silence, the absence of noise, one single moment undisturbed by the sounds of a childrens’ TV program called Doc McStuffins. There is no quiet anymore, there is only Doc McStuffins.
    — Ron Swanson, 2014

A little bird told me about 3 weeks after 1.7.
    Rathi@Gelidra <Invictus>
    IRotP: Conqueror | NM TD: 4/4

Quote Originally Posted by Rizz View Post
    A little bird told me about 3 weeks after 1.7.
    Interesting...I wonder who this bird is and if this bird is believable.
    — Ron Swanson, 2014

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast