+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: ETA on new raid content, been nearly 3months now:(

months? hmmm.

Perhaps by then my guild will be deep into HK.
    <Coriolis>
    Archemys

Quote Originally Posted by Archemys View Post
    months? hmmm.

Perhaps by then my guild will be deep into HK.
    Or like many that have come before you, you will get to Sicaron and Grug and your Guild will shatter into the winds...

Be sure your Guild actively discusses what it wants from HK and the game in general. Be prepared to ditch bad players or to accept that you will advance no further. Continue to actively recruit players or you will stall and the serious raiders will drift away...

Good luck and happy raiding!

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Mellik View Post
    Or like many that have come before you, you will get to Sicaron and Grug and your Guild will shatter into the winds...

Be sure your Guild actively discusses what it wants from HK and the game in general. Be prepared to ditch bad players or to accept that you will advance no further. Continue to actively recruit players or you will stall and the serious raiders will drift away...

Good luck and happy raiding!
    A bit of a gloomy view, but the fact of the matter is that no nerfs save removal of certain mechanics or alterations to how they work, will make Sicaron doable if you can't work well as a unit. Grug....well there are certain aspects of him that will pobably become easier with nerfs, but I still see him being a bit of a stopper for many guilds, less so that Sicaron though. And of course what I said about Sicaron applies double with Akylios. Akylios is tough cause he is simply tough. Even if you lower his HP alot and reduce the damage he is still going to be tough to down for many guilds.

But I don't see current HK being a guild killer like it once was, so I think you are overstating things a bit.
    Last edited by Khelendross; 02-02-2012 at 12:12 PM.
    Planar Breach Support Open World PVP and PVE!
    Sourcewell and PVP Rift Objective Based PVP A more resource efficient way of adding Open World Objective based PVP!
    Ember Isle Open World Style PVP Repurposing Lets do something with this amazing zone!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3