+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Infiltrator Johlon's blinding bomb

Default Infiltrator Johlon's blinding bomb

I seem to remember his blinding bombs can be cleansed off when I did this event before in GSB , but tonight in a pug raid, the clrs in the raid said it can not be cleansed/cured .

So just out of curiosity, can it be cleansed/cured or my memory chip is just wearing out

Ascendant

It can be cleansed, your healers are bad to say otherwise.
    Maza the Mage <Damaged PvPness>
    Not playing a warrior anymore because it's boring.
    11/11 HK | 4/4 ROTP | 0/8 ID

Ascendant

The blind can be dispelled, yes.

Heck, you can even dispel that incapacitate Johlen does to random people during the bomb.
    "I love being a father, but there are some things I miss: Silence, the absence of noise, one single moment undisturbed by the sounds of a childrens’ TV program called Doc McStuffins. There is no quiet anymore, there is only Doc McStuffins.
    — Ron Swanson, 2014

gotcha, thanks !

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Hunt55511 View Post
    It can be cleansed, your healers are bad to say otherwise.
    I agree the healers are probably bad...

But...

The raid is bad for getting hit by blinding bomb...

FFS just look away
    Doesn't matter what is put here, someone is going to @#%^& about it, regardless of what it is.

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by AWHavoc View Post
    I agree the healers are probably bad...

But...

The raid is bad for getting hit by blinding bomb...

FFS just look away
    The healers are probably looking at the floating shinies too... Just how many healers are do you actually need to Johlen anyways? 2?
    RNG is everything

7/8 ID HK Conq- Prostatus

Quote Originally Posted by Ladara View Post
    The healers are probably looking at the floating shinies too... Just how many healers are do you actually need to Johlen anyways? 2?
    We use 1. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizaz View Post
    Your opinion is wrong and you should feel bad for sharing it with the world.
    11/11 HK(World top 10), 4/4 ROTP, Greenscale/RoS Current-Content Conqueror, GP Cleared, TDH Cleared.

Prestige Rank 8 in a weekend baby.

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Cromagis View Post
    We use 1. :P
    well I'm talking about a typical guild where a healer might derp into a bomb.

BTW How are those p1 waves treating the new guild? I heard not standing in them is hard lol
    RNG is everything

Sword of Telara

When I was still a little nubkin I thought the same. Turns out aoe cleanses aren't smart and simply cleanse the 10 people nearest to you.

Considering the fact that most people that get hit by blinding bomb get hit because they're in an unlucky position, these 10 nearest people probably didn't get hit. Thus, clerics AoE cleanse and end up seeing no debuff removed and come to the conclusion it cant'be cleansed.

BTW How are those p1 waves treating the new guild? I heard not standing in them is hard lol
    You do realize you're asking a warrior?
    Last edited by Jinjah; 01-29-2012 at 09:14 AM.
    <Destiny Raiders>@Icewatch
    4/4 5/5

Champion

I do realize that... now if only his guild brought 20 warriors to Aky they'd be set.
    I guess bad troll is bad, I'm going back to my bridge now.

Also as far as the cleansing on the bomb use a mouseover macro or the macro from Riftstrats that most people use for General Silgen and cleanses are easymode. Also the only person who should take any real damage on this fight is the tank so cleanses are definitely manageable.
    Last edited by Ladara; 01-29-2012 at 09:25 AM.
    RNG is everything

We weren't dying to waves. :I Had a rogue who had never been on Akylios, do interrupts, because suddenly...the 2 rogues that always do it didn't show up for prog.

P.S: It was a fail troll. Doesn't aggitate me. New people need to learn fights also. You wanted me to stream correct? Teach me hao. Or add skypez.

OH: And the 1 healer suggestion would be only If your raid members can afford heals and not derp into bombs. if not use 2-3 have "le dps requirmento."
    Last edited by Cromagis; 01-29-2012 at 09:30 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizaz View Post
    Your opinion is wrong and you should feel bad for sharing it with the world.
    11/11 HK(World top 10), 4/4 ROTP, Greenscale/RoS Current-Content Conqueror, GP Cleared, TDH Cleared.

Prestige Rank 8 in a weekend baby.

Plane Touched

OH: And the 1 healer suggestion would be only If your raid members can afford heals and not derp into bombs. if not use 2-3 have "le dps requirmento."
    Nah a chloro can solo heal it pretty easily at any level. Radiant spores and lifebound veil are more than enough heals for the raid. The only reason you'd take more than one healer is for extra battle resses.

Champion

We weren't dying to waves. :I Had a rogue who had never been on Akylios, do interrupts, because suddenly...the 2 rogues that always do it didn't show up for prog.

P.S: It was a fail troll. Doesn't aggitate me. New people need to learn fights also. You wanted me to stream correct? Teach me hao. Or add skypez.

Give me your Skype info or your guild's vent info and I can tell you how2. Seriously though, Toofie's account of what was happening literally had me in tears laughing, I want to see you guys in action
    RNG is everything

Champion of Telara

I love in Infiltrator. On my server, it's basically the PUG raid killer. LOL. Every night (ok, not every but sure seems so) I see LFM for Johlon. I can't understand what's so hard about paying attention. Really, nobody should be dying before 25%. It really can't be simpler then that. Members shouldn't be getting hit with blinding at all but if they do, aoe clense.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast