+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Black Company needs to be nerfed...

Good show.
    Hastati (50 warrior), Tsar (50 cleric), Tsaritsa (50 Mage)
    Guides: 51 Bladedancer, Bloodstalker, Nightblade
    DPS Rogue <Trinity>
    5/8 ID; HK Conqueror

Rift Disciple

This is great! You should do football games, better than Herbstreit or Collinsworth......
    Siduri

Retired Cleric of <Lucidium> | 10/10 Hammerknell defeated

www.lucidiumguild.com

Gotta kiss my wife...

Best line ever

<- Raid Leader from Bottomline, I just want to merge so I can be a part of this lol
    Last edited by TheMaven; 01-04-2012 at 10:17 AM.

Soulwalker

It takes a special kinda person to become a part of Black Company

That was hilarious. Belmont represent!

Also to those not aware: these dudes are only 2/11 HK and only dropped Zamira last week. They are NOT in full relics, not even full HK.
    Read my Comprehensive Warrior Raid Tanking Guide and Warrior Tank Leveling Guide!
    RIP Affinity. Beta 3 - 5/10/12.
    ID 4/8 | HK 11/11 | RotP 4/4

Soulwalker

yes, we are 2/11 HK, but just a note, we actually just downed Matron last night, so up until last night 1/11

yay matron dead!!!

That was really entertaining to watch. I look forward to more videos of different dungeons you guys try to chain pull.

Also, was the sound/commentary out of sync or was it just my computer?

Soulwalker

it is out of sync, seems like it slowly becomes more out of sync throughout the video too. I used the in-game recorder for it, so if its a known issue w/ that, i may use fraps for future recordings. If you watch it in HD, it actually cuts out the end of the audio, but if you put it down to 360 or 240, when the video portion ends, the audio actually keeps going for another 4 seconds or so.

Soulwalker

Nice, epic show and commentary.

awesome

GSB 5/5, RoS 5/5, DH 4/4, GP 4/4, RotP 4/4, HK 11/11, 5/8 ID (HM, no-reflect Rusila). Recruitment is open. We are especially interested in a highly skilled mage!
    http://shoreline-guild.com

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Erpman View Post
    Due to the many PM's I have received, we have decided to make this a weekly video. Each week we are going to make another video of an epic pull w/ Hyde on the mic.

I shall call it..... Epic Pull Time

stay tuned for episode 2
    hahahahahahahahaha.

Like a ******ed ****ing a doorknob lawl
    Pooshonmyshoos - 60 Mage <Damaged PvPness>
    Imafkdisbich - 60 Warrior <Damaged PvPness>

Firstly, thanks to all for the kind words, and views. The vid was a blast to make, and we'd LOVE to do more...however, there's one small problem; 99% the other dungeons don't allow for it.

IT has locked behind walls (hereafter referred to as lbw) bosses after the first 2, RotF is lbw, FC has permarooted bosses and the ones that aren't have a fun insta-gib mechanic for players too far outside the spawn area. CC is lbw for the most part, and the pattern continues. Heck, we even tried to pull akala up to Baron Krevic in Stillmoor (of course it didn't work...but man, that would have been epic).

About the only one we can try (and believe me, we WILL give it a shot) is to pull the first 3 bosses of AP together, and that promises to be an epic debacle of crystals, knockbacks, hiding from AE's and pure chaos.

However, the real reason for this post (well, I wanted to let folks know we'd be putting an Episode 2 of "Epic Pull" out for viewing as soon as we can), but to ask any Dev's or GM's to get in touch with me...we'd love to hop over to the PTS and do these pulls in the zones where we're currently unable to due to walls, and give the public what they want; pure, unadulterated fun at the expense of a buncha goofballs in Black Company doing rediculous things...just need a dev/GM to drop walls for us. As things stand though, other than this pull in AP (which will be a real bear to get done) pretty much everything else is 2 or less at a time, and somehow that doesn't feel...epic.

This won't change the game, this won't affect us in any way...heck, we don't care about the loot or anything else from these t1-t2 schenanagins; we're here for the PULL. Please let us have an opportunity to amuse people with our antics, and have fun in the bargain.

Sincerely

MrHyde, Erpman and the rest of "Epic Pull".

(p.s. a vid with over 1k views in the first 10 days indicates to me that this is something that "the people" want to watch...c'mon dev's let us entertain people and make Rift more fun!)
    Last edited by Redius; 01-07-2012 at 08:42 AM.
    Lemming (formerly Mrhyde@Belmont), Guild Leader of Black Company on Greybriar
    We are Black Company ~~~ See our recruitment thread!

THIS IS HOW I ROLL
    Raids Mon/Tue/Thur 5:30 server time, 9/9, 2/4, 1/3, 1/3

I believe you can pull three bosses together in lower CR. Up the ramp and grab the fire explosion guy, back down to the first boss, and take both of them to the color circle guy.
    Read my Comprehensive Warrior Raid Tanking Guide and Warrior Tank Leveling Guide!
    RIP Affinity. Beta 3 - 5/10/12.
    ID 4/8 | HK 11/11 | RotP 4/4

Quote Originally Posted by tordana View Post
    I believe you can pull three bosses together in lower CR. Up the ramp and grab the fire explosion guy, back down to the first boss, and take both of them to the color circle guy.
    Fantastic suggestion!
    Lemming (formerly Mrhyde@Belmont), Guild Leader of Black Company on Greybriar
    We are Black Company ~~~ See our recruitment thread!

THIS IS HOW I ROLL
    Raids Mon/Tue/Thur 5:30 server time, 9/9, 2/4, 1/3, 1/3

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast