Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Rise of the Phoenix (Sliver) - Seething Cores Temporarily Disabled

Rift Disciple

Hi everyone,

Thanks to your reports we've uncovered an additional issue with Seething Cores. We've temporarily disabled them until they can be fixed in an upcoming update.

You can still enjoy the rest that Rise of the Phoenix has to offer, have fun!
    Just let the Golems spawn right on ID reset, so some Guilds who cant beat HK Bosses or the 1st RoTP Boss, are able to get some gear and a few Marks. I mean you get 3x1 ( + bonus ) Marks, which is compared towards an 50 Mark Item simple far too less for any kind of cheating into HK...

There you should start to disable PvP Gear for PvE Content, would fix more Cheating..

Beside i am thankful for those stupid People who used the Golem Bug and got thereself tons on Marks. If you cant get them on the normal way like us normal People, you dont desever them, well done.

P.S.: If some dont know what i mean, some People, used a Bug to kill the Golems and let them respawn a few times, so get alot more Marks and Loot. I personaly would bann this people for 1 month and remove there Items they got with this Bug-using..

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Adrominon View Post
    Beside i am thankful for those stupid People who used the Golem Bug and got thereself tons on Marks. If you cant get them on the normal way like us normal People, you dont desever them, well done.

P.S.: If some dont know what i mean, some People, used a Bug to kill the Golems and let them respawn a few times, so get alot more Marks and Loot. I personaly would bann this people for 1 month and remove there Items they got with this Bug-using..
    lol. The bug they were using to obtain said loot from golems required clearing the entire ROTP zone (to get the maximum 12 golem benefit, that is). So your point about them "not being able to get them the normal way" is kinda moot =P

The most possible extra loot people could've obtained from this glitch would be 12 marks (ok probably 15-16 with the guild perk bonus) and 12 rings. If a guild is capable of clearing ROTP with relative ease, then this advantage isn't really that big a deal for one lock. Far from game breaking.

Soulwalker

Will those Seething Cores be back till Thursday or not?

Seriously and if you already removed them complete you should make a roll back on those who got that extra loot. Because the ohters aint got any chance now to get the rings and the marks of them.
    I wouldnt have a problem with those few´s who got that bonus but because we aint got now any chance to kill the Seething Cores it suxx hard.

whats up with the golems? Does it take a week to get this fixed? I want my rings.
    Apotheosys/Typhiria
    Genjuro@Typhiria Warrior HM Crucia, HK 11/11, GP HM 4/4, MoM 5/9 World 1st
    Miralda@Brutwacht Rogue HK 11/11, GP HM 4/4 World 4th

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Ira View Post
    You should probably have left it as is till next lock out, jist call it a christmas present from Trion.

As it is the people who didn't get the free loot + marks will be pissed at the ones who did and if you do the right thing and rolll back the marks and loot on the people who got extra they're going to be pissed. No matter what you do someone is going to be annoyed.
    You forgot about the 3rd faction:

Those that didn't raid it Wed or Thurs got ZERO marks for them. So while others got more/extra, others get zero.

Why can you not revert this to normal (able to be kited but still up) while you fix the issue? You're pissing off a larger playerbase by not making them accessible AT ALL, vs. having them out there and have what? 2% of the population kite them? Maybe 1%? Why do it the way you did and remove them entirely? Come on.

This is kind of a short-sided temp fix...i thought atleast this morning it would have been hotfixed... So what for 1 week everyone gets extra marks/rings....instead of the majority getting nothing and a small percent getting a ton. Not very well thought out at all.

General of Telara

Yep, it does suck that our 2nd group isn't able to get any rings and missing on a few marks because hotfix will likely happen after the weekly reset :/

Prophet of Telara

So trion are you going to give us our missing marks & rings from our clearing this Golden/Silver or whatever you call it yest or is it your policy that the exploiters took enough marks and rings for the rest of us?
    Last edited by Alex113; 12-13-2011 at 03:19 AM.

Rift Disciple

I assume today's fix will include this. If so, I'm hoping the golems will be spawned for anyone who has cleared the first boss (wishful thinking). If not, maybe it's possible we can do a GM ticket to have the GM spawn them?

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Eldonia View Post
    I assume today's fix will include this. If so, I'm hoping the golems will be spawned for anyone who has cleared the first boss (wishful thinking). If not, maybe it's possible we can do a GM ticket to have the GM spawn them?
    Golems aren't up in a cleared instance right now, guessing they are tied to specific bosses now.

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Bluelightt View Post
    Golems aren't up in a cleared instance right now, guessing they are tied to specific bosses now.
    Yep. Would've been nice if they had manually spawned golems in all instances with a save date of thursday or later. Oh well.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Alex113 View Post
    So trion are you going to give us our missing marks & rings from our clearing this Golden/Silver or whatever you call it yest or is it your policy that the exploiters took enough marks and rings for the rest of us?
    Apparently the exploiters get all the marks and rings, and anyone who cleared it on Friday or after, get nothing.

Wonderful customer service right there. No rollback, no spawning them before reset for those that didn't have them up Fri-Tues.

Trion, catering to exploiters. Good job.

Quote Originally Posted by DTM300 View Post
    Apparently the exploiters get all the marks and rings, and anyone who cleared it on Friday or after, get nothing.

Wonderful customer service right there. No rollback, no spawning them before reset for those that didn't have them up Fri-Tues.

Trion, catering to exploiters. Good job.
    they could have atleast sent out rings/marks to those that opened tickets, much like they did with the chests for the t2 raid rifts that were broken for 2 weeks.
    "I did battle with ignorance today, and ignorance won."

I made a ticket and asked for just my marks - they said they couldnt assist me.

Good, now Im completely confident that trion practically sponsors exploiters.

Anyone remember the rank 8 exploits? Theirs a video of a whole guild doing it, and not one person got reset.

Now - the seething core bug, which many people exploited... Get to keep the rings, and an extra weeks worth of marks.

Thanks Trion! you've proven again that you have to exploit in order to get problems fixed, now how about the guilds whom asked for a GM to give marks/rings/spawn golems that were told no, and punished over FOLLOWING rules,i understand its not a big deal, but you've proven time and time again that you can only benefit from exploiting bugs, and action is RARELY taken, kind of like what? Three people being reset for R8 abuse?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizaz View Post
    Your opinion is wrong and you should feel bad for sharing it with the world.
    11/11 HK(top 15), 4/4 ROTP, Greenscale/RoS Current-Content Conqueror, GP Cleared, TDH Cleared.

Prestige Rank 8 in a weekend baby.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazzin View Post
    Yep. Would've been nice if they had manually spawned golems in all instances with a save date of thursday or later. Oh well.
    yup I got a nicely worded "suck to be you" response.
    Seb - R40 OP PVP Warrior
    Solo Tanking Akylios - But I hate tanking Plutonus.
    New WF Idea for Rift
    SAVE THE VK!!!

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast