Closed Thread

Thread: Chronicles loot

Default Chronicles loot

Me and a buddy have been doing the Chronicles together since release, and I noticed something weird the other day.

Half the time I loot something, he is also able to loot it for different items then what I was, like I'll loot and get gold, and he finds Witchweave cloth on the same mob seconds later.

Is this normal?

Quote Originally Posted by koeta View Post
    Me and a buddy have been doing the Chronicles together since release, and I noticed something weird the other day.

Half the time I loot something, he is also able to loot it for different items then what I was, like I'll loot and get gold, and he finds Witchweave cloth on the same mob seconds later.

Is this normal?
    yes 10char

That will happen with every mob, not only in Chronicles

If the mob has something for everyone (coin, a item to roll on), everyone may loot it and trigger the coin loot or the roll. Additionally, the person who has loot rights for that mob can loot it to pick his loot (cloth, grey trash, etc)

Soulwalker

I've been joking with Koeta about this, but in a single day (of chronicles) I may get 20 witchweave, 40~ spellspun, while he gets 1-2 witchweave, and a handful of spellspun 5-6~. I tell him the cloth has chosen me since I'm a 300 tailor, is it something to that extent, or am I just really lucky versus him? He loots first apx 95%~ if that matters.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Tuffymon View Post
    I've been joking with Koeta about this, but in a single day (of chronicles) I may get 20 witchweave, 40~ spellspun, while he gets 1-2 witchweave, and a handful of spellspun 5-6~. I tell him the cloth has chosen me since I'm a 300 tailor, is it something to that extent, or am I just really lucky versus him? He loots first apx 95%~ if that matters.
    I believe outfitters get increased cloth drops.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Tuffymon View Post
    Yes outfitters receive bonus cloth drops from all mobs.

Closed Thread