Maybe. With current situation some players have advantage vs others who are locked out of mDD. Since I am on the unfortunate side of players, I expect something other then simple, plain, and old "sorry". After all I am paying the same amount as other players, why do I need to experience limited content?
It looks like the fix for this will go live in the hotfix tomorrow morning. Copy/pasted from the patch notes forum here: http://forums.riftgame.com/official-...-10-11-eu.html
Important part underlined, in bold.
Post RIFT 1.5 Hotfix #2 - 6:00am PDT 10/1/11 [NA] - 1:00am GMT 1/10/11 [EU]
* Corrected an issue causing Warfronts to become unavailable.
* Area-of-effect heals should once again land on group members who have been battle-ressed in an instance.
* Fixed some consumable items being double-consumed on use.
* Fixed a bug where previewed items would stick around improperly on the preview window or character sheet.
* The practice dummies are a bit less threatening to the guards in Sanctum and Meridian.
* More minor Rift tears should be available in leveling zones, and more of both minor and major tears in the high-level zones.
* Alsbeth is back from vacation and her stunt double has been retired!
* Darkening Deeps: Master: Fixed a case where the barrier behind Glubmuk wouldn't properly remove on a re-started instance where he had already died.
* Auxilia's Gloves now correctly require Skirmisher's Gloves and not the Skirmisher's Helm to purchase.
* The experience bonus for killing mobs in Chronicles has been reduced.
* The experience bonus for completing a Chronicle's zone quest has been greatly increased, to make up for the individual mob reduction.
* Rampant Seaclaws no longer award experience.
* Experience Bonus Vials will only affect mob and pvp kill experience.
* Using Planar Attunement experience-granting items inside of a Chronicle will no longer give an additional bonus experience.
* Archmage [PvP]: Double Tap: Fixed an issue where this would not proc off of abilities using mesmerize, confuse, or polymorphs to interrupt casting.
* Archon: Favored Ally: Fixed an issue where this was no longer affecting the radius of Archon auras.
* Bladedancer: Weapon Barrage: Will no longer fail to interrupt casting if the target is immune to Silence.
* Chloromancer: Essence Surge: Fixed an issue causing this to be reflected by spell reflect buffs.
* Pyromancer: Improved Glyphs of Power will correctly affect the PvP version of Glyphs of Power.
* Burning Shield: Ranks 2-8 no longer require a Ground spell in order to cast them.