+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: HK poor itemization [Ocean's Wrath + Darktide's Unbreakable Will]

Default HK poor itemization [Ocean's Wrath + Darktide's Unbreakable Will]

Ocean's Wrath adds ~15 DPS on a good day putting it behind only about every other Trinket in the game (including pre-GSB ones).
    Not only that but the tooltip of it's bugged, while in SC/Ele it says the damage is 301-355 when it hits for ~230. To make the trinket actually nice let it scale with our skills :3.

also

1250 shield on a 2 minute CD /w 30 Endurance [Whitefall Trinket] vs 4K shield every 9 minutes? [Darktide]

Who actually makes these items and checks them off before putting them live? It's not just the fact that they are bad - it's the fact that they are taking the space of items that might actually be useful.
    Seriously - either make items like this usable, or just remove them from the game so it's not a wasted drop.
    I know there are other examples of horrible itemization throughout HK, but seriously the two bosses on the upper floor just dropping garbage is crazy, way to reward hard work!
    Last edited by ArchivistCarrion; 09-22-2011 at 06:39 PM.
    JD - Formerly Archivist
    ||P8 Mage||11/11 HK||
    Breaking Bads @ Seastone
    Recruiting 1 Warrior or Rogue Tank - Apply on the Website!!

Shield of Telara

Once you've got HK on farm you'll be able to go acquire the upgrade for Ocean's Wrath from xRD

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ArchivistCarrion View Post
    while in SC/Ele it says the damage is 301-355 when it hits for ~230. To make the trinket actually nice let it scale with our skills :3.
    No item proc should ever scale with player abilities. But rather they should just be good from the start... which almost none of them are.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindicit View Post
    No item proc should ever scale with player abilities. But rather they should just be good from the start... which almost none of them are.
    Yup, it was a bit of a joke. Doesn't change the fact it needs a massive boost.
    JD - Formerly Archivist
    ||P8 Mage||11/11 HK||
    Breaking Bads @ Seastone
    Recruiting 1 Warrior or Rogue Tank - Apply on the Website!!

Mages get enough loot from HK that a couple bad items seem ok to me. Lets work out Cleric Itemization so that finally we are represented from a loot standpoint in high tier content.

Sunspots the Retired
    Once R8 Guardian Cleric of Seastone
    Proud Alumni of [breaking bads]

Observe my Past Glory in Video Format here!!

RIFT Guide Writer RoughRaptorsOld's Avatar

Figured the trinket might be decent aside from it missing 300 endurance, which is a lot...but a 10 minute cooldown. Really? Why would anybody even implement this into the game? Plzfixkthx

Ascendant

The Ocean's Wrath is doing 10 dps. The DH trinket does 35+.

???

Probably should get looked at.

I agree.

The majority of the rogue loot has Crit on it, which is useless.

There are a lot of items that are missing endurance, for what possible reason? - every glove in this game i have come accross has endurance on it bar the one in HK..

How about there being only 2 weapons for rogues throughout the whole entire dungeon....only two one handers...compare that to the amount of two handers, totems, daggers etc. a mage gets, bit of a joke.

can we get less warrior swords from hk too? last time i checked i think there was 5 different 1s of similar stats

also more rogue tanking loot please, i only have like 15
    FatCat

Ayu
    Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Fareline View Post
    can we get less warrior swords from hk too? last time i checked i think there was 5 different 1s of similar stats

also more rogue tanking loot please, i only have like 15
    Funny fact is, only dps dagger from whole instance drops from Garau if you don't count in the akylios relic.
    Then theres eh 3 different tank daggers and not to talk about the other one-handers..

And yup, I got a trinket dusting up in bank waiting to be "fixed"
    Fei @ Bloodiron
    <Purge to Win>
    Progress:

Greenscale 5/5 (Conqueror) --- River of Souls 4/4 (Conqueror) --- Gilded Prophecy 4/4 --- Hammerknell 10/10 Akylios World 5th --- Drowned Halls 4/4

Banned

There is a leather shoulder piece from Matron that has no strength stat on it, because of which it is only a 1AP boost from the T1 Raid piece

Quote Originally Posted by Vindicit View Post
    There is a leather shoulder piece from Matron that has no strength stat on it, because of which it is only a 1AP boost from the T1 Raid piece
    eh did u factor in the bladedancer and sab dex buffs?
    FatCat

Shutup Fare, We all know Elrar made your builds.

Sunspots the Retired
    Once R8 Guardian Cleric of Seastone
    Proud Alumni of [breaking bads]

Observe my Past Glory in Video Format here!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sunspots View Post
    Shutup Fare, We all know Elrar made your builds.
    i gave you a like because you are so pretty
    FatCat

When Darktide's Unbreakable Will dropped, our tanks looked at it and in about 2 seconds realised how completely and utterly useless it is. A shield of 4000 is half the damage of an auto-attack on a tank in Hammerknell, lol. So it went to someone for PvP use, and when we subsequently found out it had a 10-minute cooldown, well.... LOL.

Worst piece of loot in Hammerknell, hands down. REALLY needs to be looked at. I have a feeling it has to be that bad so that it doesn't be come "overpowered" in PvP, but the reality is it's completely and utterly useless right now.

And we've had Ocean's Wrath drop on both of our Darktide kills as well... :<
    Spence <Legit>

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast