+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mastermode dungeons only DD???

Default Mastermode dungeons only DD???

Just read the page on 1.5.

this is what it said under mastermode dungeons
    The Master Dungeon
    Darkening Deeps now sports a Master Dungeon mode. Rebalanced for elite groups of Ascended, the Master Dungeon holds epic challenges and epic rewards.

DOES this mean that DD is the only dungeon getting Master mode??? i thought all dungeons or atleast all the T2s got a master mode. Anyone know anything about this?
    Is a hippopotamus just a hippopotamus, or a really cool Oppotamus?

DSM had a master mode on the test shard, so I would guess that one is coming next. I'm sure we'll see them all in time, but for 1.5, only DD will be ready.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    Heelim
    Violent Impact
    Keenblade - Defiant

The master modes are going to be introduced over time. On the PTS they were testing DD and DSM, but DSM is not complete.

For 1.5 DD will be the master mode dungeon... then shortly down the road DSM will be released..... and so on and so forth until all of them have master modes.

This isnt anything new... its been expected to be an "over time" introduction of the master modes for a while.

Prophet of Telara

Of all the T2s to make into master mode first they do DD

DD is already just a grind of an instance as it is! Well hopefully it will be a bit more challenging at least although the idea of it being longer isnt appealing!

AP would be the best to get a mastermode as its short fun and would still be fun if its extended by a good 15-20mins
    World First Maelforge, Salvarola and Ultane.
    Officially quit!
    Props to my old guilds: eXile, Special Olympics, Exploit, Last Dawn

Rift Disciple

One of the video I watched of master mode DD looked really boring. Basically the only fight that seemed like it changed dramatically was Scarn which looked kinda fun. I hope it's more fun than what it looked like

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by HolyHamster View Post
    One of the video I watched of master mode DD looked really boring. Basically the only fight that seemed like it changed dramatically was Scarn which looked kinda fun. I hope it's more fun than what it looked like
    And the new boss...
    Planar Breach Support Open World PVP and PVE!
    Sourcewell and PVP Rift Objective Based PVP A more resource efficient way of adding Open World Objective based PVP!
    Ember Isle Open World Style PVP Repurposing Lets do something with this amazing zone!

+ Reply to Thread