+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is damage in DH bugged or intentionally nerfed?

Shield of Telara

Default Is damage in DH bugged or intentionally nerfed?

I've noticed a strange trend in running my weekly 10-mans. I run with a set group and we usually run DH and GP in the same night with the same roles. For some reason I don't understand, my DPS is a few hundred lower in DH versus GP or 20 mans.

I play a 38 paragon build and whetstones seem very oddly broken, sometimes they seem to work well and other times not at all. Has anyone else noticed lower DPS consistently in DH?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweet View Post
    We’re generally happy with the current state of Warriors and are continuing to monitor a number of smaller issues involving them.
    R8 Rogue
    R8 Warrior

Plane Touched

yeah, the few times I've been able to dps in DH (almost always tank) my dps is significatly lower in DH compared to the other t1 raids. I dont have the logs anymore to look at highest crits to compare between raids, but oh well.

I think I read on the forums that DH mobs have higher physical resistances (like GP when it first came out) so heavy RB specs do better. But like I said, I always have to tank now so I dont get to do any fun things in DH QQ.

Whetstones are still broken until 1.5 If you haven't seen the thread, It's been up for like..almost 3 weeks now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizaz View Post
    Your opinion is wrong and you should feel bad for sharing it with the world.
    11/11 HK(World top 10), 4/4 ROTP, Greenscale/RoS Current-Content Conqueror, GP Cleared, TDH Cleared.

Prestige Rank 8 in a weekend baby.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Cromagis View Post
    Whetstones are still broken until 1.5 If you haven't seen the thread, It's been up for like..almost 3 weeks now.
    Did you even read the thread?
    <Rigor Mortis> is recruiting for Defiant side on Dayblind, send a PM for more info!

Rift Chaser

DH mobs/boss have high damage physical resistance. Spell power ftw.

Quote Originally Posted by Trippindicular View Post
    Did you even read the thread?
    Quote Originally Posted by Elrar View Post
    Hey all,

I followed up with the team on this for you - we currently have a fix in testing; however, due to the systems involved it's unlikely we'll release it until 1.5 as they are quite complex.

Thanks for your patience while managing around this inconvenience - it will be resolved as soon as we are able.

Cheers,
    But yeah, Whetstones are broken. And its normal to see a drop in 10 mans from 20 mans...You shouldn't be running a bard+archon, and its a different comp 99% of the time. Don't worry about your dps in 10 mans, Look at dem Pluto/Murd/Sica parses!
    Last edited by Cromagis; 09-21-2011 at 01:37 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizaz View Post
    Your opinion is wrong and you should feel bad for sharing it with the world.
    11/11 HK(World top 10), 4/4 ROTP, Greenscale/RoS Current-Content Conqueror, GP Cleared, TDH Cleared.

Prestige Rank 8 in a weekend baby.

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Cromagis View Post
    Yeah, I know about that. I only brought it up because of conflicting reports over whether or not they are situationally broken, as in always in DH. I don't think whets are working properly at all though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryce View Post
    DH mobs/boss have high damage physical resistance. Spell power ftw.
    Well this kinda seems like BS.. why would they make one entire instance favor magic over physical. A boss here and there, okay, but an entire raid?

Guess I should run 51 rb for DH..
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweet View Post
    We’re generally happy with the current state of Warriors and are continuing to monitor a number of smaller issues involving them.
    R8 Rogue
    R8 Warrior

+ Reply to Thread