+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: HK Becoming Increasingly Easier

Default HK Becoming Increasingly Easier

Yay..

GENERAL
    * Lesser Dragon Motes should no longer be problematic for quests below level 50. Also adjusted them for more reliable respawning.
    * Riftblade: Earth Burst: Fixed a bug causing Earth Burst to not be broken by abilities that remove crowd control effects. This also addresses the case where some bosses that are otherwise immune to Snare were able to be affected.
    * Guilds: Fixed a case where sometimes a guild would not level up when it should.
    * PvP: Being reported in Warfronts will no longer break you out of stealth.
    * Updated the description on Heroic Prestige Vials to indicate that Prestige gain is only increased on kills.
    * Gloamwood: Ral Teralar is back to making his normal rounds in Tearfall Creek.
    * King's Breach: Strange Plots of the Aelfwar should reset better for players re-entering the instance to complete this quest.
    * Fixed the spawning of mismatched or non-animating Rift visuals.

HAMMERKNELL
    In an effort to reduce the possibility of player fatigue during some boss encounters inside of Hammerknell we've made a few adjustments. The intention in most cases is not to reduce the overall difficulty, but primarily to decrease the length of some of the encounters.

* Murdantix
    - Slightly reduced Hit Points.
    - Mangled: No longer reduces Armor.

* Soulrender Zilas
    - Slightly reduced the Hit Points of Zilas and his minions.
    - Phase changes now occur at earlier percentages of health.

* Vladmal Prime

* King Molinar
    - Increased the casting time of Frightening Shout and Cursed Blows.

* Estrode
    - Binding: Will now affects more targets (5 up from 2).
    - Enrage timer reduced by 3 minutes.

* Matron Zamira
    - Corrupt Gestation: Decreased the time intervals of this being used.

* Sicaron
    - Increased both frequency and potency of Unholy Contract.
    - Eye of the Void frequency increased.

* Inwar Darktide
    - Many abilities no longer require the NPCs to have line of sight to the target.
    - Reduced Hit Points of many of the NPCs to reduce the length of the encounter.
    - Undertow's Tidal Wave will no longer hit players behind it.

* Akylios
    - Tidal Wave now only comes from two directions in the final phase.
    Serashen - Warrior - Dayblind
    |GP - 4/4| |DH - 4/4| |GSB - 5/5| |RoS - 4/4| |HK - 10/11| |PvP - P8|
    Rift Junkies Moderator - Top Secret Warriors - Intelligent Warrior Discussion

Champion

Bah,

Aky change was needed, as are some others with the encounter. Hopefully they were ninja fixes.

But the others? They are super easy as they are for the most part..

I vote for putting the debuff back on for the upstairs bosses, but keeping it the same for Garau, Darktide, and Aky.

Also maybe buff the difficulty of Garau and Darktide, too easy IMO

*Shrug*

Estrode might actually be a challenge now and getting closer to on-par with Grug/Molinar difficulty.
    Last edited by ArchivistCarrion; 09-21-2011 at 07:16 AM.
    JD - Formerly Archivist
    ||P8 Mage||11/11 HK||
    Breaking Bads @ Seastone
    Recruiting 1 Warrior or Rogue Tank - Apply on the Website!!

Official Rift Founding Fan Site Operator bctrainers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kokie View Post
    <snip>

I vote for putting the debuff back on for the upstairs bosses, but keeping it the same for Garau, Darktide, and Aky.

Also maybe buff the difficulty of Garau and Darktide, too easy IMO
    Maybe why those initial bosses before Aky on the upper floor seem easier now is because that debuff is no longer there...

Banned

Its going to get easier every month.... thats the way this game goes. Accept it. That debuff was only there so guilds dont clear the zone in 3 weeks.
    Last edited by Vindicit; 09-21-2011 at 07:18 AM.

Rift Master

Some changes are fine, I mean... as many have said. Generally its not the difficulty of the mechanics inside HK, but the length of them due to hitpoints. Why make a fight 10-15minutes long when its the same **** until 10% (in theory)

What also is bad, patch releases. USA have just got this patch, but the EU won't get it until 1am tomorrow morning. So where this patch is intended to reduce player fatigue due to the length of some encounters, why is the EU getting this patch 1-day after RESET; Thus making this patch useless until next reset.

Why couldn't they have given EU the patch 1am this morning, thus coming in line with todays reset like it's in line with the USA reset today. Trion, sort your timings out.

Rift Chaser

Looks like they made Matron more difficult though.

How much are they decreasing it by, I wonder? Enough to make using the skulls necessary, or can Host of Oblivion still be cleansed?
    You can't get there from here, Alice.

Default It's NOT a nerf!!!

Just reducing the possibility of player fatigue!!

In an effort to reduce the possibility of player fatigue during some boss encounters inside of Hammerknell we've made a few adjustments. The intention in most cases is not to reduce the overall difficulty, but primarily to decrease the length of some of the encounters.
    Last edited by Mulch; 09-21-2011 at 07:29 AM.

I like these changes, i mean why should we have 15 min long attempts when only the last 40% is actually any challenge

my guild is currently on zilas and for those first 40-50% its just tank n spank with no mechanics to worry about, it just takes too much time

Shadowlander

stick to nerfing rogues trion

Rift Chaser

I don't really understand the Estrode notes, but then again I'm just the MT so my job is "stand there" and "Use singularity if too many healers get MC'd during a pyro soul suck"

So um...what's binding? I honestly have no idea.
    Sinnyil <Harmless> - 50 Bahmi Warrior
    Former Guild Leader of <Play Nice>
    I like to speak from the heart, offer (often imperfect) advice, and spitball (sometimes terrible) ideas, and these opinions are solely my own and do not represent the views or strategies of <Harmless>.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuxt View Post
    Some changes are fine, I mean... as many have said. Generally its not the difficulty of the mechanics inside HK, but the length of them due to hitpoints. Why make a fight 10-15minutes long when its the same **** until 10% (in theory)

What also is bad, patch releases. USA have just got this patch, but the EU won't get it until 1am tomorrow morning. So where this patch is intended to reduce player fatigue due to the length of some encounters, why is the EU getting this patch 1-day after RESET; Thus making this patch useless until next reset.

Why couldn't they have given EU the patch 1am this morning, thus coming in line with todays reset like it's in line with the USA reset today. Trion, sort your timings out.
    It's probably so that neither NA or EU will get in attempts on an easier Akylios before the other.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnyil View Post
    I don't really understand the Estrode notes, but then again I'm just the MT so my job is "stand there" and "Use singularity if too many healers get MC'd during a pyro soul suck"

So um...what's binding? I honestly have no idea.

Thats the MC I believe. Will start on 5 instead of 2 meaning that both the soft and hard enrage timers have been bumped up.
    Last edited by ArchivistCarrion; 09-21-2011 at 07:47 AM.
    JD - Formerly Archivist
    ||P8 Mage||11/11 HK||
    Breaking Bads @ Seastone
    Recruiting 1 Warrior or Rogue Tank - Apply on the Website!!

Quote Originally Posted by Electrode View Post
    stick to nerfing rogues trion
    Can I get em with some bacon? O: /plays rouge...

Sadly, I have not been to any heavy raid's yet, and was looking forward to it, I suppose I should get my *** on the ball before it gets "too" easy. I'm one of those people that like some difficulty.
    Last edited by DemonicSnow; 09-21-2011 at 07:51 AM.
    Wonder what would happen if we'd all stick around.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuxt View Post

Yes i agree, this is so bad. This needs to be changed!!! Change ID Reset for Europe to Thursday or release those kind of patches on the same day for Europe. Its not the first time that you change raids or something related to raids and Europe got it 1 day after their ID reset.

Shadowlander

can we just start calling the game world of warift ? stop nerfing the game every week ! If I wanted to play world of warnerf i wouldn't have bought this game.

Where is the dynamic content that was promised ?! Let bad's be bads, they will see the content via 1.5 changes in the," I can't do this with 20 player modes, so i am here with 2 other" setting.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast