+ Reply to Thread

Thread: DeepStrike was fairly interesting.

Thumbs up DeepStrike was fairly interesting.

The only annoying part is timing your jump right or falling into the pit of spiders that gang bang you below. good thing they aren't elite. The only fight I actually had problems with was the fight against the rock monster with the knockback. Does not seem Melee friendly. Sucks because non of the bosses in the dungeons i have run have been any sort of challenge, which im sad to say disappoints me. I hope the T1 and Experts bosses actually test reaction time the ability to listen. But overall Im impressed. Keep up the good work.
    Naetharion-Warrior of Wolfsbane
    "Basically when you're a Warrior you just look at everybody like they're a piece of Sh*t."-Gearbreaker
    Lambpasta-Mage of Wolfsbane
    "Go Squirrel Crazy!"

Umm....yeah, okay.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizaz View Post
    Your opinion is wrong and you should feel bad for sharing it with the world.
    11/11 HK(World top 10), 4/4 ROTP, Greenscale/RoS Current-Content Conqueror, GP Cleared, TDH Cleared.

Prestige Rank 8 in a weekend baby.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Naethir View Post
    The only annoying part is timing your jump right or falling into the pit of spiders that gang bang you below. good thing they aren't elite. The only fight I actually had problems with was the fight against the rock monster with the knockback. Does not seem Melee friendly. Sucks because non of the bosses in the dungeons i have run have been any sort of challenge, which im sad to say disappoints me. I hope the T1 and Experts bosses actually test reaction time the ability to listen. But overall Im impressed. Keep up the good work.
    The rock monster should be tanked in the middle of the platform, so you have warning when he's going to knockback (as he runs to the edge) so everyone has time to run to the side.

Quote Originally Posted by Akyaevin View Post
    The rock monster should be tanked in the middle of the platform, so you have warning when he's going to knockback (as he runs to the edge) so everyone has time to run to the side.
    That was probably why i almost got knocked off twice. the tank was by no means bad, but he would pull him to the end of the platform tank him there.
    Naetharion-Warrior of Wolfsbane
    "Basically when you're a Warrior you just look at everybody like they're a piece of Sh*t."-Gearbreaker
    Lambpasta-Mage of Wolfsbane
    "Go Squirrel Crazy!"

+ Reply to Thread