+ Reply to Thread

Thread: No DSM MM?

Default No DSM MM?

In the recent Trion posting promoting 1.5 they mentioned only Darkening Deeps having a master mode. Does that mean they are holding back DSM MM for further testing? After all, it was the buggiest of the two.
    "I love being a father, but there are some things I miss: Silence, the absence of noise, one single moment undisturbed by the sounds of a childrens’ TV program called Doc McStuffins. There is no quiet anymore, there is only Doc McStuffins.
    — Ron Swanson, 2014

Who knows. But rather wait a bit than having a overly bugged MM released

I do believe you answered your own question.

Quote Originally Posted by Bufkus View Post
    I do believe you answered your own question.
    It won't be answered until next week with 1.5 or a dev posts. Thanks for making yourself look like a jack*****.
    "I love being a father, but there are some things I miss: Silence, the absence of noise, one single moment undisturbed by the sounds of a childrens’ TV program called Doc McStuffins. There is no quiet anymore, there is only Doc McStuffins.
    — Ron Swanson, 2014

Quote Originally Posted by intrinsc View Post
    It won't be answered until next week with 1.5 or a dev posts. Thanks for making yourself look like a jack*****.
    The only ******* here is yourself. They did not mention DSM MM so it is obvious A) it's not coming in 1.5 and B) like you said it's being held back due to bugs. And if you're so certain that it won't be answered until next week then don't waste space on RIFT's forums with a useless post.
    Last edited by Bufkus; 09-21-2011 at 10:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bufkus View Post
    The only ******* here is yourself. They did not mention DSM MM so it is obvious A) it's not coming in 1.5 and B) like you said it's being held back due to bugs. And if you're so certain that it won't be answered until next week then don't waste space on RIFT's forums with a useless post.
    You are a good source of the lulz.
    — Ron Swanson, 2014

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by intrinsc View Post
    You are a good source of the lulz.
    he just called it like it was.. sorry to you!!

Rift Chaser

He answered your question in a clear and concise way. That you chose to take it so offensively is actually slightly odd. Making a mountain out of a molehill even.
    You can't get there from here, Alice.

+ Reply to Thread