+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: People that cant see bubbles on sicaron?!

Soulwalker

Default People that cant see bubbles on sicaron?!

We have a problem with people in the raid that claim they cant see the red bubbles on the sicaron fight and as a ressult runing into the red circle wiping us. Have anyone else had this problem? and is there any graphic setings thats fixing it?

Telaran

I'm not trying to be funny, but have you considered the possibility that the people who claim to be unable to see the bubbles they just suck? Maybe ask them to post a screenshot, because the only time anyone has ever claimed to not see the red bubbles on Sicaron in Voodoo is when they are running up the ramp and the bubbles are above them.

I know on fights like Grug you cannot see previously placed purple trail of death if you have been combat rezzed. Are these people dying for some reason?

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Snubbel View Post
    We have a problem with people in the raid that claim they cant see the red bubbles on the sicaron fight and as a ressult runing into the red circle wiping us. Have anyone else had this problem? and is there any graphic setings thats fixing it?
    I know this can happen when Necrotic Rage/Semblance procs if you're a Guardian. It's happened to me, usually just switch sigils for that fight or put on Guise of Death and that will stop it from happening.

If they can't see their bubble it is because of the +50 ap/sp essence, if they can't see other people's they are probably lying.
    Storytime - Breaking Bads

Ascendant

The static totems that are up when you engage sicaron a lot of people (including me) can't see the circle around them if thats what you're referring to. If you're referring to the bubble each player gets then its what people are saying with necrotic rage/semblance...just ban that essence for that raid while you're learning the encounter.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Bluelightt View Post
    The static totems that are up when you engage sicaron a lot of people (including me) can't see the circle around them if thats what you're referring to. If you're referring to the bubble each player gets then its what people are saying with necrotic rage/semblance...just ban that essence for that raid while you're learning the encounter.
    we are defiant so dont have the problem with that essense. But you are totaly right, its the red bubbles arounds the totems Im referring too.

happens to people who die and get combat rezzed.
    Pedia < Chronicle > @ Laethys US
    DPS Warrior Gear Spreadsheet - http://tinyurl.com/43qqmar

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Bluelightt View Post
    The static totems that are up when you engage sicaron a lot of people (including me) can't see the circle around them if thats what you're referring to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boltswiki View Post
    happens to people who die and get combat rezzed.
    i /cs both of those every week.

When you go to drop your contract the area of effect of the previous bubble is slightly larger than the graphic indicates. Over time, a pile up of contracts is can drop a someone simply due to the fact they are 1 or 2 inches too close to the bubble area.

The fight just requires becoming comfortable in that encounter space.

A lot of it is instinct at a certain point.

lgw

Sometimes it's anything of the above or simply one of a few graphic errors.
    For us it indeed is colour blindness for one guy. He managed by either using a corner location, or using existing totems to adjust kinda "as a grid". After a while he could simply tell by the distance, bubble or not. If that fails, in doubt either use a WP or have somebody walk with him - and just suffer through the extra bit of DPS loss and double heal need.

We've had this bug too, the aoe will sometimes just disappear. Necrotic Rage/Essence makes sense. :s

Never fought sicaron so I dunno if this would be a possibility but perhaps colorblindness? Like, Kaledia or w/e his name is (the boss in DSM that makes the crystals) I myself cannot distinguish between the red or green crystal. I see the crystal but I can't tell if it's going to kill me or not. If it's not a matter of distinguishing color then maybe a graphics issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Majorin View Post
    Think of a 30 meter circle around all ranged dps rogues and mages. Ranged dps can stand in the back line and focus fire targets without worrying about mobility and most forms of cc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zinbik View Post
    Sounds like an excellent plan for your healers to follow as well, as they have an even longer range on their heals.

Necrotic Rage or just lying so they don't seem "as bad".
    Old school raid

pvp

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Tydes645 View Post
    I know this can happen when Necrotic Rage/Semblance procs if you're a Guardian. It's happened to me, usually just switch sigils for that fight or put on Guise of Death and that will stop it from happening.
    ^this

I'd go further and say that it might be anything that mods the characters appearance causes the blue bubble to disappear and then reappear when it changes to red. Or, if it's red and the appearance change happens, the bubble will disappear without reappearing (until, maybe, it's "dropped").

Bad coding. Using a blanket "clear all" upon appearance change. Needs a specific "clear toon appearance but not effects" or similar.

Nothing against what you're saying, but switching sigils is a lame "fix" and Trion needs to step up and come up with a real fix.
    Level 50 Mage (Archon):Garraeth, of <Decayed> - 10/11 HK.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast