+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Drowned Halls bugs after recent hotfix

Default Drowned Halls bugs after recent hotfix

Just wondering if anyone else experienced these bugs this week -- my group ran Drowned Halls as usual on Thursday and experienced two major bugs in this normally clean instance:

1. Joloral Ragetide (second boss) was spawning seacaps completely randomly instead of in the normal clockwise rotation. In addition, on a number of occasions 2 or even all 3 seacap spawns appeared at the same time. We ended up adjusting by just having the main tank stand on one spawn and the off tank run back and forth between the other two spawns as necessary. Trying to move Joloral out of all the spawns was impossible when all 3 popped at the same time... we just healed through the bonus damage coming out of Joloral. I doubt this would have been possible if we weren't all geared to the teeth with relics.

2. Hydriss (last boss) completely skipped a phase. We pulled as normal, first dragon was normal, hives were normal, second dragon was normal. Then the center text notification of the bubble phase appeared -- but she never started casting anything, just continued with her normal attack rotation. We just continued attacking her and ignored the bubble and the adds over there. A third dragon spawned an instant before she died (we were doing it with 9 people so a little low dps from usual), but again she never casted her big aoe for the bubble phase.

Anyone else experience either of these?
    Read my Comprehensive Warrior Raid Tanking Guide and Warrior Tank Leveling Guide!
    RIP Affinity. Beta 3 - 5/10/12.
    ID 4/8 | HK 11/11 | RotP 4/4

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by tordana View Post
    Just wondering if anyone else experienced these bugs this week -- my group ran Drowned Halls as usual on Thursday and experienced two major bugs in this normally clean instance:

1. Joloral Ragetide (second boss) was spawning seacaps completely randomly instead of in the normal clockwise rotation. In addition, on a number of occasions 2 or even all 3 seacap spawns appeared at the same time. We ended up adjusting by just having the main tank stand on one spawn and the off tank run back and forth between the other two spawns as necessary. Trying to move Joloral out of all the spawns was impossible when all 3 popped at the same time... we just healed through the bonus damage coming out of Joloral. I doubt this would have been possible if we weren't all geared to the teeth with relics.

2. Hydriss (last boss) completely skipped a phase. We pulled as normal, first dragon was normal, hives were normal, second dragon was normal. Then the center text notification of the bubble phase appeared -- but she never started casting anything, just continued with her normal attack rotation. We just continued attacking her and ignored the bubble and the adds over there. A third dragon spawned an instant before she died (we were doing it with 9 people so a little low dps from usual), but again she never casted her big aoe for the bubble phase.

Anyone else experience either of these?
    We saw #2 on Thursday, #1 never occured for us.

aux

Everything was normal for us last thursday.
    I'm so BORED

General of Telara

Never saw the first bug happen.

And saw the second one happen a few weeks ago, it just seems to be a rare bug that has always been here (just like Thalguur going out of his crystal phase early without finishing the channel). Also got no idea what causes those bugs, couldn't find anything special that was done everytime they happened.

we had 6 stacks on the second boss out of nowhere earlier so that would likely be it.

http://tinyurl.com/RaremobsSL < Almost complete SL rare list.

+ Reply to Thread