Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Most epic Greenscale kill ever.

Default Most epic Greenscale kill ever.

http://tinypic.com/r/1zewm6c/7

....And I was on my undergeared Alt.

Vidox always wins. :3

I mean cromagis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizaz View Post
    Your opinion is wrong and you should feel bad for sharing it with the world.
    11/11 HK(World top 10), 4/4 ROTP, Greenscale/RoS Current-Content Conqueror, GP Cleared, TDH Cleared.

Prestige Rank 8 in a weekend baby.

Did your staff drop? If not I want my plats back.
    <Retired>

Bad chloro and bad raid. Is that what your trying to show?
    GSB 5/5 ROS 4/4 GP 4/4 DH 4/4 HK 10/10

Chloromacers who macro their spells suck

Quote Originally Posted by Tigruz View Post
    Did your staff drop? If not I want my plats back.
    NooooOOOOooOOOoO The silly wand dropped. T_T

Quote Originally Posted by Verez View Post
    Bad chloro and bad raid. Is that what your trying to show?

bad troll is bad. But just in case...if you cant noticed we purposely did that for the screenshot...

OBVIOUSLY...
    Last edited by Cromagis; 09-16-2011 at 07:35 PM.
    11/11 HK(World top 10), 4/4 ROTP, Greenscale/RoS Current-Content Conqueror, GP Cleared, TDH Cleared.

Quote Originally Posted by Cromagis View Post
    NooooOOOOooOOOoO The silly wand dropped. T_T

bad troll is bad. But just in case...if you cant noticed we purposely did that for the screenshot...

OBVIOUSLY...
    Made yourself look bad to post on a forum? I don't think that's entirely true

My question was serious btw, I wasn't quite sure on what you was portraying. Other than I felt slightly ashamed to be a chloromancer when looking at your SS and then seeing that you probably all died to plants, I just didn't know.

Genuine question is genuine ^^;
    Last edited by Verez; 09-16-2011 at 07:47 PM.
    GSB 5/5 ROS 4/4 GP 4/4 DH 4/4 HK 10/10

Chloromacers who macro their spells suck

Telaran

Red face

My question was serious btw, I wasn't quite sure on what you was portraying. Other than I felt slightly ashamed to be a chloromancer when looking at your SS and then seeing that you probably all died to plants, I just didn't know.

Tools and trolls like this guy need a ban from the forums. Its becoming the norm of the Rift community.

Quote Originally Posted by Riftmonkey69 View Post
    Tools and trolls like this guy need a ban from the forums. Its becoming the norm of the Rift community.
    He's just mad he can't solo Greenscale from 12k hp. In any spec, let alone chloro. ;)
    Last edited by Cromagis; 09-16-2011 at 08:56 PM.

Shadowlander

I remember when I killed Greenscale. 6 Months ago ...when it was bugged where it was a 50/50 chance he would spawn his protective bubble and then another 50 % chance he wouldn't spawn bracken on first 2 phases oh and a 20% chance he wouldn't fly at all and you would have to heal through the debuff for 9 minutes...Oh and a bug where any archon with aura's up would get punted out of the protective charm from wing buffet bug............Oh and our raid was in t1/t2 gear.blues as well....and the highest dps at the time was 1.1k and it was only one person...... and that after we killed the boss we got him buffed to 4.1 million health......MID WEEK.....

Yeahhh. Greenscale is hard
    Last edited by vVv_ampedRAWR; 09-16-2011 at 10:17 PM.
    VeroProDiGY's 3rd ALT in which he still carries his guild.

Inventor and Creator of the Senticar since day 1.

stay small Nerds

Plane Touched

Really, thats what you get from that SS?
    Tanks are dead and you assume the wipe was due to a lack of raid heals?

There's plenty of criticisms to be made though, such as not using charge, or the consumable usage, but there's no reason to assume his healing caused the wipe.

Quote Originally Posted by Lepple View Post
    Really, thats what you get from that SS?
    Tanks are dead and you assume the wipe was due to a lack of raid heals?

There's plenty of criticisms to be made though, such as not using charge, or the consumable usage, but there's no reason to assume his healing caused the wipe.
    I was more worried about popping my mana pot. LOL

I was at 2% mana before I almost got ownt. >.< But it was hilarious cause...on my main I'm normally the person who screws up the raid, so everybody was like "AAAAAAWWWW MAAAAI GODD.....VIDOX?!?!?!"

Nerf mages. It's clear you killed him with a stopcasting devouring shadows

Aw you're still off being bad huh Rockets? Good job on kill the big mean ole lizard!
    Be careful of the words you speak. Keep them short and sweet! For you may never know, from day to day, which ones you will have to eat!

Quote Originally Posted by Kutiel View Post
    Aw you're still off being bad huh Rockets? Good job on kill the big mean ole lizard!
    MY WARRIORS IN FULL T3! YOU SHUTUP KUTIEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T_T

Delete your PMs btw.

As for the stopcast devouring shadows, yeah, it was my first mouse click keybind, I constantly spammed it.

RIFT Guide Writer

I laugh at your kind of people. "OH MY GOD IM IN BEST RAIDING GUILD EVER SO NOW I CAN ACT LIKE A TROLL AND ACT LIKE I DIDNT MAKE MISTAKES ON MY ATTEMPTS"

Sorry mister, but not everyone has been playing since beta, and wasted probably half a lifetime playing WoW before starting to play Rift.

Gogo get yourself some world firsts, get yourself an accomplishment, something you obviously aren't able to achieve in real life because you're too busy trolling every single thread on here.

Enjoy your day

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by vVv_ampedRAWR View Post
    I remember when I killed Greenscale. 6 Months ago ...when it was bugged where it was a 50/50 chance he would spawn his protective bubble and then another 50 % chance he wouldn't spawn bracken on first 2 phases oh and a 20% chance he wouldn't fly at all and you would have to heal through the debuff for 9 minutes...Oh and a bug where any archon with aura's up would get punted out of the protective charm from wing buffet bug............Oh and our raid was in t1/t2 gear.blues as well....and the highest dps at the time was 1.1k and it was only one person...... and that after we killed the boss we got him buffed to 4.1 million health......MID WEEK.....

Yeahhh. Greenscale is hard
    lol @ this.

It was a half hour full clear farm run with pugs. Go crawl back under your rock.
    Last edited by Mezkh; 09-18-2011 at 08:56 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast