+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sicaron Cleansing

Rift Disciple

Default Sicaron Cleansing

Any other chloros noticed cleansing on sicaron seems buggy? What we are seeing is that you can repeatedly click the cleanse and it doesnt take off hex. This is happening for both myself who uses a mouseover macro with stopcasting in it and the other chloro who tried just targeting and manually clicking cleanse. We havent had this issue before but something seems off on this fight. groups we are responsible for are enlarged and sitting in a good spot, moused over constantly, and do not appear to be getting interfered with by any buff or debuff window

PS.. i know when its me failing and when its not. if i dont see hex go off because i am looking where to drop the circle, i get it, i ****ed up. I understand there will be a GCD from a broken void life and am factoring that in. what i am actually seeing is i see hex casting and get ready then me hovering over the target in group and having to hit the cleanse button 4 times or more before the hex goes away if the person doesnt die. sometimes it works better than others but if i am centered on the target and using the stopcast maacro, the hex should go away within 2 seconds right, not 4 or 5.

Official Rift Founding Fan Site Operator bctrainers's Avatar

Ask your sicaron purgers if they have any noticeable delay/lag on purging the boss. If so, that that boss has something weird going on in addition to your cleansing delay.
    --BC

this is an issue with mouseover cleansing, not specifically the sicaron debuff. ive had this problem where i mouse over someone to cleanse and hit the cleanse button and it uses a gcd but doesnt actually cleanse the person until i move my mouse off and back onto the persons unit frame.
    this issue seems to have gone under the radar.
    Last edited by Vixiar; 09-15-2011 at 07:08 AM.

Ascendant

works fine for me with mouseover as a chloro
    Killianx<Addiction> - Gnarlwood
    Formerly Killianx/Boosted of <Voodoo>
    Back after a Hiatus
    My TwitchTV

Rift Disciple DemonicalConvicted's Avatar

ive noticed this about two times where the debuff seemed to bug... the cleanse went of but the timer didnt reset it was weird but rarely happened

Shield of Telara

We have noticed over the last week that there is an approximate 1.5 to 2 second delay on the fight.

We use chronos to time the Unholy Contract. Somehow, someway, at the 7 second mark of the timer (down from 21) people go red from blue. Prior to the recent patch, it was spot on. It is annoying trying to time everything now when the lag from the server seems to put people at a 1.5 to 2 second delay. And no, it is NOT ping. This is happening to various regions and people with 65ms up to 110ms pings.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Daayou View Post
    We have noticed over the last week that there is an approximate 1.5 to 2 second delay on the fight.

We use chronos to time the Unholy Contract. Somehow, someway, at the 7 second mark of the timer (down from 21) people go red from blue. Prior to the recent patch, it was spot on. It is annoying trying to time everything now when the lag from the server seems to put people at a 1.5 to 2 second delay. And no, it is NOT ping. This is happening to various regions and people with 65ms up to 110ms pings.
    Weird how I never lag on this fight and my ping never fluctuates above normal then.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Bluelightt View Post
    Weird how I never lag on this fight and my ping never fluctuates above normal then.
    not really since game lag would be per server and could depend on routing issues that some may see and others may not.

+ Reply to Thread