+ Reply to Thread

Thread: epic idea for new t3 raid or something

Rift Disciple

Exclamation epic idea for new t3 raid or something

i found a giant stone door in stone field and i thought maybe i could possibly be the new raid that lets you fight vs leathys or make it a t2 raid tho i thought i cud be t3 raid since leathys seems to be the 2nd strongest dragon next to regulos im just thinking about it
    tho i know that there is going to become a raid in ipp since thats the place where the storm dragon is captured i'm just interested in what is going to be developed

and am intesrested about where the dev are planning to release after patch 1.6

please give us some hinds cuz i red the describtion of leathys and it seems to be some kind of epic female dragon that has diamond eyes xD
    Last edited by SinofDreams; 09-13-2011 at 02:10 PM.

Rift Disciple

When her raid instance is eventually released it will most likely be located in shimmersand, seeing as that's where the bulk of her cultists are concentrating their efforts, also I think in xCC when you enter Caelia's room she seems to be talking to someone, most likely Laethys as she talks about releasing Crucia (bloodstorm god of air) and saying she will come visit her sister. These aren't her exact words and it's just speculation, but I very highly doubt her raid instance will be located in Stonefield, mainly because it's a low level zone and that she is most likely in Shimmersand.

Rift Disciple

crucia is in ipp thats for shure ive red the info on the dragons on wikipedia and there isnt really any info about where she is maybe she isnt captured laethys hasnt got any cultists so idk but id like to see her in stonefield because shimmersand is so boring and were should the entrance to the raid be i mean it wud be cool if raid bosses wud be divided on continents like
    akylios = moonshade
    crucia = ipp
    laethys = stone field
    mael forge = fire phoenix island
    greenscale = stillmoor
    regulos = port scion?

it seems very logical tho i have no idea but id like to see something like that

not to mention this are just ideas and crucia hates laethys so that cant be true since laethys hates all other dragons
    Last edited by SinofDreams; 09-13-2011 at 02:35 PM.

I just hope the next big Raid Dungeon, if there is one, will not involve anymore damn DEATH.

So tired of all the death crap...just make it a full fledged elemental based instance for once.
    Old school raid

pvp

rumour has it that Laethys might be in a flying area above shimmersand (she has a lot of stuff connected to ss and the ancient Eth city of Eboni and the ancient labarotory in cc)
    due to the Harpy's quote
    "Oh yes, you have pleased Su'kia. I shall tell you my secret now. The golden queen stares down from above, but she is not the sun. Her golden prince rules from below the sands, but he is there of his own choosing. A great power is forming within the walled yard, one that will crush the wingless ones without warning. Su'kia has seen these things, and now you will leave me to my dinner, mortal."

and this->
    Quote Originally Posted by Anuhart View Post
    Hmm, I wonder. Is this the sun? If so, why is it closer than the moon?

Or maybe just an oversight. Whichever, my hat will protect me.
    I at least think this would be a pretty cool idea.
    The other dragons are all pretty settled in other areas too outside of Sf (crucia- IPP in the city under the ice connected to the bahmi storm fury tribe, regulor-banished somewhere beyond the ward in the plane of death, maelforge- ember isles or some other kelari isle)
    so that means w/e stonefield is its probably not connected to a dragon raid, but that doesn't mean it won't be something important.

My prediction for any stone doors in stonefield- maybe an underground zone or something that would be fun, i'd love to see more of the Goblin Cities for example. Rift need more underground stuff ^^
    Last edited by Inixia; 09-13-2011 at 05:20 PM.

Rift Disciple

That sounds nice tho it will probably take some time till laethys will be released since she is the 2nd strongest dragon of the dragon about crucia hope shell come after maelforge

Rift Disciple

Laethys does have cultists, they are called the Golden Maw.

Regulos-The Endless Court
    Maelforge-The Wanton Cult
    Lord Greenscale-The Aelfwar
    Crucia-The Storm Legion
    Akylios-The Abyssal
    Laethys-The Golden Maw

Quote Originally Posted by SinofDreams View Post
    crucia is in ipp thats for shure ive red the info on the dragons on wikipedia and there isnt really any info about where she is maybe she isnt captured laethys hasnt got any cultists so idk but id like to see her in stonefield because shimmersand is so boring and were should the entrance to the raid be i mean it wud be cool if raid bosses wud be divided on continents like
    Crucia is trapped essentially in the Temple of Crucia, which is under the vast mountains of IPP from what I've read. If you go to the lake just south of Chancel of Labours, you'll find the said sunken temple. I thought that maybe in due time we'd be able to raid her temple.

Leathys is trapped in CCx. At the end, that is who Celia is speaking too. "Broken and powerless, boiling in magma."

Her sister and rival is Cruica, dragon of enslavement vis-a-vis temptation of Leathys.

Cruica is in that lake, frozen.

Rift Disciple

The giant stone door in Stonefield was where the Eth summoned titans. You use it yourself during the Defiant quest line there.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by titansgrip View Post
    Leathys is trapped in CCx. At the end, that is who Celia is speaking too. "Broken and powerless, boiling in magma."

Her sister and rival is Cruica, dragon of enslavement vis-a-vis temptation of Leathys.

Cruica is in that lake, frozen.
    there has been said multiple times that leathys roams in the skies of shimmersand from multiple quests

Shadowlander

Well all of that aside, I'd hope that the next raid instance would be through a rift to take the fight to that side.

Rift Disciple

same since the game is baced on rifts

+ Reply to Thread