+ Reply to Thread

Thread: T3 and Plaques.

Default T3 and Plaques.

Should i start farming Plaques for the T3 Gear or will it require a diff plaque system?

thank you all in advance.
    P2W means that if I am not spending money, I can't get gear as good as you can get by buying it. If I can get better gear by other means, it's not P2W. ---the_real_seebs

Don't like them, too bad. You don't get a special "Ban who you want!" card. ---Kralon

t3 gear?

Plaques of Achievement buy t1 and t2 gear. Mainly gained via t1 and t 2 dungeons.
    Marks of Ascension buy raid t1 gear. Mainly gained via LFG bonus, River of Souls, Greenscale's Blight, Gilded Sanctum and Drowned Halls
    Greater Marks of Ascension buy raid tier 2 and 2.5 gear. Only gained from Hammerknell.

There is no t3 gear. And you can't really farm anything above raid 1 without raiding.

Master Modes drop stuff about Rt1 level. The new 10 man will drop stuff about HK level w/ those Greater Marks. But that's all 1.5
    Last edited by titansgrip; 09-12-2011 at 12:19 PM.

Plane Touched

I would imagine it would be mark gear at t1 raid level. I'd be extremely surprised if they used plaques as the currency

Rift Master

Nope it is all worthless now. Just pvp grind buy crafted gear and jump into t1/2 raiding.

thats what i thought, some guy in my guild was convinced thats what was happening.

The conversation started when he said i was dumb for making the crafted gear.
    P2W means that if I am not spending money, I can't get gear as good as you can get by buying it. If I can get better gear by other means, it's not P2W. ---the_real_seebs

Don't like them, too bad. You don't get a special "Ban who you want!" card. ---Kralon

+ Reply to Thread