+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is it bad luck?

Shadowlander

Default Is it bad luck?

Our guild has cleared Murdantrix and are currently working on Soulrender/Matron/Runeking however, of course just like any dungeon we are still lacking some dps IOT progress through, its actually becoming a nightmare. And before you guys jump on me about getting gear from RoS/GSB we are working on it and am not complaining about the difficulty. However after three full clears of the trash now (and counting) its been almost a month since we have had one trash drop in RoS and HK combined.

My question is .... Is it just bad luck or is the trash drops further in? Would be nice to start dispursing some of the trash drops however just having terrible time finding any.

Rift Chaser

The skelly left side of murdantix have a 200 to 1 ration it seems considering we were getting 1 epic every 4-5 hours when we went and do that.Drop rate might be better on epic in HK but cant duo anything in there but skelly so we did that for like 150+ hours after HK got open and we land up with 3 staffs 4 guns 8 rings 5 necks and 1 tank weapon and 0 crystal.

Plane Walker

We have gotten one ring total since HK opened and I have yet to see a trash drop in RoS since it opened

If you are relying on trash drops to aid in your HK success I think you need to come up with another theory

Good enough for me

http://imageshack.us/f/641/staffxk.jpg/

Soloing trash for about 3 days and resetting and got that last night. It's not for the needing-rewards-now type thats for sure.

Heres the thread where I posted it on mage forums: http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...ood-times.html

Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Shhhh View Post
    Good enough for me

http://imageshack.us/f/641/staffxk.jpg/

Soloing trash for about 3 days and resetting and got that last night. It's not for the needing-rewards-now type thats for sure.

Heres the thread where I posted it on mage forums: http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...ood-times.html
    Yeah, that seems fine and balanced. Soloing for raid drops...

Quote Originally Posted by Luterin View Post
    Yeah, that seems fine and balanced. Soloing for raid drops...
    Little more complicated and agonizing than it sounds. But go ahead and be unique and cry nerf since that's obviously easier than you a) learning how to do something yourself b) putting in the countless hours HOPING something drops.
    Last edited by Shhhh; 09-12-2011 at 09:43 AM.

Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Shhhh View Post
    Little more complicated and agonizing than it sounds. But go ahead and be unique and cry nerf since that's obviously easier than you a) learning how to do something yourself b) putting in the countless hours HOPING something drops.
    I am not claiming it's easy, I'm just saying that it's wrong that it's possible, no matter how long it takes. Those drops are obviously not intended to be soloed.

Probably not a gear issue.

Need to practice your skills.

Shadowlander

Definatly agree with learning the fights and general skill, but idc how good you are, some of the fights are dps races which is fine and i love the challenge, but better gear also increases dps to where it needs be so the trash drops help and thats what i was curious about. Just wanted to make sure no matter how rare it is that it does drop off of trash between murdantrix and the rest of the bosses. But thats already been answered, ty all

+ Reply to Thread