+ Reply to Thread

Thread: GreenScale is Bugging

Default GreenScale is Bugging

He bugged on us three times, when he was under 25%. there is No reason for this, we were doing fine all three times.

Has anyone else experienced this as well?
    Last edited by bheta; 09-11-2011 at 12:21 AM.
    P2W means that if I am not spending money, I can't get gear as good as you can get by buying it. If I can get better gear by other means, it's not P2W. ---the_real_seebs

Don't like them, too bad. You don't get a special "Ban who you want!" card. ---Kralon

Well, if my memory serves me right: Everytime our tank died and got a b.rez he would bug out at 25%

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by bheta View Post
    He bugged on us three times, when he was under 25%. there is No reason for this, we were doing fine all three times.

Has anyone else experienced this as well?
    Very descriptive

intricate if i was a dev i'd be able to fix the boss strictly due to this informative post
    it almost leads right into the..ah ****

Quote Originally Posted by iamsil View Post
    intricate if i was a dev i'd be able to fix the boss strictly due to this informative post
    it almost leads right into the..ah ****
    what more is there to post every time he was bugged, he was under 25%. No one had died. he would bug after he went in the air
    P2W means that if I am not spending money, I can't get gear as good as you can get by buying it. If I can get better gear by other means, it's not P2W. ---the_real_seebs

Don't like them, too bad. You don't get a special "Ban who you want!" card. ---Kralon

Quote Originally Posted by bheta View Post
    what more is there to post every time he was bugged, he was under 25%. No one had died. he would bug after he went in the air
    still not very descriptive, what would he do in the air..?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizaz View Post
    Your opinion is wrong and you should feel bad for sharing it with the world.
    11/11 HK(World top 10), 4/4 ROTP, Greenscale/RoS Current-Content Conqueror, GP Cleared, TDH Cleared.

Prestige Rank 8 in a weekend baby.

General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Cromagis View Post
    still not very descriptive, what would he do in the air..?
    Dude, can't you read?? The guy told you, twice, the mob BUGGED! It was in the air and just BUGGED At that point they probably thought it was some Hollywood actor controlling the dragon and about to hack their life so they ran out of the instance with their characters to be at a safe distance from the hacker!

Telaran

Lightbulb

I know the bug u speak of and it has been around for a while. On the last air phase while standing in the white bubble he finishes his cast but dose not retern to ground. He instead stays flying and not casting untill he finally despawns. First time this happened was our seccond ever attempt and we cheered thinking we got an easy win. He despawned and we all loled ..... Untill he respawned and killed every one.

I've seen this several times. Greenscale seems to be interrupted during casting Genesis Torrent and keeps restarting his cast while we all wait below him in the bubble. Eventually he resets. Annoying, especially since it seems only to happen at the end of his last air-phase.

Rift Disciple

These posts always make me think of this.

+ Reply to Thread