+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Eilhe

Thread: Dear PuGs

Telaran

Default Dear PuGs

Hi PUGs.

I'm not super happy about pugging, either. I play for fun, and mainly to play with friends.

I don't care about your accomplishments. Really.

I don't care if this is your first time or last time in this dungeon.

I don't care about your dps numbers unless the stuff isn't going down in time to not wipe.

I do care whether or not you're a nice person who does not detract from my enjoyment of the game. This is something I do in my free time.

I've been a healer for 10 years in MMOs. I am an adult (and female, ye gads, and married). I own a house. I'm on car number 3, all paid for. I have a career. I have multiple degrees. I speak multiple languages. I am not a <removed>, or any other name you can think to hurl at me. I seriously wake up in the morning and picture a golden bubble of happiness, joy and light around me, breathe it in and go about my day in the most happy, pleasant manner possible. Partying with you turns that golden bubble into smoggy high blood pressure. But you haven't won. I'm just going to leave group. I get paid to deal with jerks, so it's not something I want to do in my free time. I'll go back to focusing on my golden bubble of happiness.

In the meantime, Trion, fix your damn game. Your programmers are an overall failure right now.

Mod Edit - Please refrain from using inappropriate language to make a point. Thank you.
    Last edited by Jakranka; 09-09-2011 at 07:34 PM.

Rift Chaser

u mad bro?

Pugs don't read forums.

And this thread was boring.

"Dear pugs <insert multiple sentences here leading to me not caring - but i make a 3 paragraph thread later thingamabobber..>

P.s: you programmers suck - fix your game were I said nothing about it was broken"
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizaz View Post
    Your opinion is wrong and you should feel bad for sharing it with the world.
    11/11 HK(World top 10), 4/4 ROTP, Greenscale/RoS Current-Content Conqueror, GP Cleared, TDH Cleared.

Prestige Rank 8 in a weekend baby.

This is the first post I've seen since I started playing that was altered by a Moderator rather than locked or deleted.

This place feels creepy now.

Sword of Telara

Why would you post in the forum that is only read by hardcore raiders and guild leaders?

Telaran

married ,multiple degrees, children ,career, car number 3..... huh?!

Why would anyone care about ur accomplishments??

Just make your point.

Quote Originally Posted by Ikagawa View Post
    This is the first post I've seen since I started playing that was altered by a Moderator rather than locked or deleted.

This place feels creepy now.
    It's like they're touching our posts inappropriately

Quote Originally Posted by AquaSquirrel View Post
    Why would you post in the forum that is only read by hardcore raiders and guild leaders?
    She didn't. This was moved from the General Discussion forum.

Plane Walker

Well if they didnt have the lame dungeon on a 1 week timer and my so called "friends" didnt run dungeons while I was sick for 1 day which excluded me from the raid I can only do 1 time a week .

Now Im not locked in instance but got no friends who arent already locked .

Awesome another week of progress wasted.

Rift Disciple

So "I got no friends" equals "Trion sucks"? Seriously, come on...

Telaran

I completely agree with this thread. It does not matter to me how much dps or hps or dispells per second you pull. I would much rather play with my 5 dogs and watch them chase my 5 cats around the house because I starve them to death.

After I am done playing with my prized starved fight dogs I put up my sensual bubble of awesomeness and visit one of my 11 wives. This usually leads to me forgetting about you PuGs for a while so I am able to relax (ya my wives are pretty good at that, and no I don't share).

About this time I log in to hear randoms talk about their zomg awesome dps and dispells per second (yah them dispells win you games). I just wtf ever man I got my wives and 1000dps as chloro so suck it. Then go bet on the dogs.

Oh by the way I am a male/female...

Talking about your real life in a video is cool I heard, you can 100% prove all of it... I live off a $100,000,000,009 salary and still get state aid along with free health care, my name is Bill Gates and I do not own Microsoft.

Quote Originally Posted by Eilhe View Post
    I've been a healer for 10 years in MMOs. I am an adult (and female, ye gads, and married). I own a house. I'm on car number 3, all paid for. I have a career. I have multiple degrees. I speak multiple languages. I am not a <removed>, or any other name you can think to hurl at me. I seriously wake up in the morning and picture a golden bubble of happiness, joy and light around me, breathe it in and go about my day in the most happy, pleasant manner possible. Partying with you turns that golden bubble into smoggy high blood pressure. But you haven't won. I'm just going to leave group. I get paid to deal with jerks, so it's not something I want to do in my free time. I'll go back to focusing on my golden bubble of happiness.
    All that success and education and you come to a forum to bad mouth a bunch of people playing a game...have a bad day at work or something?

P.S.
    You sound bipolar...get that checked out?

Quote Originally Posted by cwharland View Post
    All that success and education and you come to a forum to bad mouth a bunch of people playing a game...have a bad day at work or something?

P.S.
    You sound bipolar...get that checked out?
    lol - Sarcasm is very hard to interpret on the internet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizaz View Post
    Your opinion is wrong and you should feel bad for sharing it with the world.
    11/11 HK(World top 10), 4/4 ROTP, Greenscale/RoS Current-Content Conqueror, GP Cleared, TDH Cleared.

Prestige Rank 8 in a weekend baby.

+ Reply to Thread