+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lfg tool is epic isnt it?

Rift Master

Default Lfg tool is epic isnt it?

Im completely dumbfounded, the ******ery has reached epic proportions and i completely understand why no one in their right mind will use this tool. First dungeon today, player 1 "Im not joining that gay dungeon" so for 8 min we are held hostage and have to wait so we can votekick.

Dungeon 2 2 players decide they are to busy atm to join and make us all wait another 8 min to votekick. By that time everyone is so pissed the group falls apart.

Dungeon 3 lvl 50 joins his buddies, im rogue tanking btw at lvl 39. Keeps pulling aggro runs around like an idiot spreading the mobs everywhere and isnt killing them. So at this point im like gg, im done. Take the debuff and do wfs for a few and log. Nice huh. Good job Trion way to punish the ones that came to play.

At this point there is no way to kick someone until 8 min have passed. I just keep getting more aggrevated with this game as time goes on.
    Last edited by synrgy; 09-09-2011 at 05:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by synrgy View Post
    Im completely dumbfounded, the ******ery has reached epic proportions and i completely understand why no one in their right mind will use this tool. First dungeon today, player 1 "Im not joining that gay dungeon" so for 8 min we are held hostage and have to wait so we can votekick.

Dungeon 2 2 players decide they are to busy atm to join and make us all wait another 8 min to votekick. By that time everyone is so pissed the group falls apart.

Dungeon 3 lvl 50 joins his buddies, im rogue tanking btw at lvl 39. Keeps pulling aggro runs around like an idiot spreading the mobs everywhere and isnt killing them. So at this point im like gg, im done. Take the debuff and do wfs for a few and log. Nice huh. Good job Trion way to punish the ones that came to play.

At this point there is no way to kick someone until 8 min have passed. I just keep getting more aggrevated with this game as time goes on.
    This does not reflect everyone's experience. You're just unlucky. I've queued well over 25 randoms and only 1 of them did not go well. Someone kept pulling aggro with AOE attacks (probably their macros) and we wiped twice before the first boss.

The tool is just fine. You will have similar experiences if you say in chat for hours spamming "LFG" or "LFM". The tool has no bearing on the behavior of others.

Telaran

It's a tough rope to walk.

It seems to be feast or famine for me. Get a good string of groups or get a string of ones filled with idiots dropping left or right or needing vote kicks.

One problem with the 9 minute lockout though is getting rid of it opens up the doors for more people to constantly drop groups knowing they can just instantly Q for another.

Wait until you're 50 though, the biggest fun at 50 is the 'default' dungeon bug still in the game. Despite having 5 options to go to when randoming you're gonna be "defaulted" into the same one 9 out of 10 times and constantly have to deal with people dropping because they don't want to do DD for the 4th time in a row that day.

Prophet of Telara ChainsawPlankton's Avatar

I mostly just group with guildies now, but with randoms I've only had a few problems. but yea the enter dungeon and go afk seems to be one of the big ones :<

Quote Originally Posted by synrgy View Post

ppl will be ****s lol they just gotta let out the ***** and they shall get bored of it eventually i say this because i too have the sudden urge to be a throbbing *****... but yeah its a **** move lol

-Skorpion

Plane Walker

They should lower the 9 min debuf to 5 mins .

Maybe give cross shard ignore so that you dont have to group with scrubs ever again .

+ Reply to Thread