+ Reply to Thread

Thread: lfd tool - what's the deal?

Soulwalker

Default lfd tool - what's the deal?

I join /lfd - I sit in queue FOREVER... finally the group finds all members....

then, it times out, someone either fell asleep or lost interest .. someone doesn't accept (a DPS), so I rejoin the queue "in the front of the line"

a few more minutes go by, maybe 2, maybe 60- the group finds another full set of members, AGAIN, a dps rejects or doesn't join.. back to the "front" of the queue... 25 more minutes.

I suppose the problem is, why are the tanks and healers all being stolen when a DPS doesn't accept, if I'm a dps and I 'join' the group, why am I punished and plopped back into a 45 minute wait... I know dps players aren't that rare, most zones are usually "looking for tank XYZ" ...
    /waiting for SWTOR

people still run dungeons?

its probably because your only queing as dps. every calling can que as 2 more things and above, l2adapt.

I hate tanking dungeons..but somehow I always end up being the tank at the end cause someone left (unless its a friend/guild run)

So...its you.
    Last edited by Cromagis; 09-08-2011 at 12:03 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizaz View Post
    Your opinion is wrong and you should feel bad for sharing it with the world.
    11/11 HK(World top 10), 4/4 ROTP, Greenscale/RoS Current-Content Conqueror, GP Cleared, TDH Cleared.

Prestige Rank 8 in a weekend baby.

Prophet of Telara

Most everyone who complains about the LFD tool complains because they aren't playing all their roles and doesn't stop to think that all the OTHER nubs are doing the same.

+ Reply to Thread