+ Reply to Thread

Thread: T1 question for a Fresh 50...

Default T1 question for a Fresh 50...

Just a simple question. I hit level 50 last week and ended up replacing a lot of my gear with PvP gear (have P2 gear now).

Granted, with the new changes, is it possible to still queue for T1 dungeons now? I would like to start gathering some gear for PvE specifically.

I wanted to ask, before I try queuing up tonight.

Thanks.

TCG

As long as you meet the hit requirement PvP gear is fine to start T1's. I wish every person queueing for a T1 was in full PvP gear. You will out gear most of the people you queue with. If you are short on hit, buy some Rune's or pick up a couple blues off the AH that have some hit on em and you should be good.
    Hastati (50 warrior), Tsar (50 cleric), Tsaritsa (50 Mage)
    Guides: 51 Bladedancer, Bloodstalker, Nightblade
    DPS Rogue <Trinity>
    5/8 ID; HK Conqueror

There are no Hit reqs for T1s. And yes, the first pvp set is great for just starting on T1s. I just hit 50 a couple days ago and have the full set of p1/p2 armor and do about twice the damage of the others in my t1 groups.

Quote Originally Posted by Gyle View Post
    As long as you meet the hit requirement PvP gear is fine to start T1's. I wish every person queueing for a T1 was in full PvP gear. You will out gear most of the people you queue with. If you are short on hit, buy some Rune's or pick up a couple blues off the AH that have some hit on em and you should be good.
    Ok, thank you. I actually just added some focus runes to my gear last night (think I am around 50ish).

Quote Originally Posted by Oblixt View Post
    There are no Hit reqs for T1s. And yes, the first pvp set is great for just starting on T1s. I just hit 50 a couple days ago and have the full set of p1/p2 armor and do about twice the damage of the others in my t1 groups.
    Awesome. I look forward to queuing up tonight.

Cheers,

TCG

There are no Hit reqs for T1s.
    My bad, been a while since i ran one.
    Last edited by Gyle; 09-06-2011 at 03:59 PM.
    Hastati (50 warrior), Tsar (50 cleric), Tsaritsa (50 Mage)
    Guides: 51 Bladedancer, Bloodstalker, Nightblade
    DPS Rogue <Trinity>
    5/8 ID; HK Conqueror

Wrong. You need 40 hit to be able to queue, 50 prefered

Quote Originally Posted by Erhnam View Post
    Wrong. You need 40 hit to be able to queue, 50 prefered
    No, you are wrong. Go look again. I have 1 Hit and 0 Focus and I Q for T1s all day. Thanks though...

50 is to eliminate all misses and I believe dodge/parry. But you don't need any at all to queue up for a T1.
    Last edited by Oblixt; 09-07-2011 at 07:44 AM.

Yeah most p1 gear is better than the blue crap you get from the late game dungeons. Even more true for p2 gear.

Where this is not true is tanking. PVP gear doesn't have toughness on it which you need for tanking. however, for all other builds p2 pvp gear is better than the 45-50 dungeons' gear.

Ascendant

You need 50 hit/focus. Why would you queue if you're going to suck? misses/disrupts are very, very bad for dps and tanking.
    Raelyn <The Granite Guard> R40 Warrior @ Seastone
    Tomoka <The Granite Guard> R40 Cleric @ Seastone

Quote Originally Posted by Xney View Post
    You need 50 hit/focus. Why would you queue if you're going to suck? misses/disrupts are very, very bad for dps and tanking.
    I Q as support and come in #1 dps and usually just hardly under the Healer in HPS. I think you are making them out to be a lot harder than they are. And I never said it didn't help, I said it wasn't needed to Q, which it is not.
    "You have some ice cream in your eyebrows." - "Ya, that's the problem with this brand..."

Plane Walker

love your avatar! nom nom nom

Ascendant

I Q as support and come in #1 dps and usually just hardly under the Healer in HPS. I think you are making them out to be a lot harder than they are. And I never said it didn't help, I said it wasn't needed to Q, which it is not.
    You're right, but being low on hit/focus really hurts your dps (even as a support), and it's easy to get 50. Being able to queue and whether you should queue are two different things. ;)
    Raelyn <The Granite Guard> R40 Warrior @ Seastone
    Tomoka <The Granite Guard> R40 Cleric @ Seastone

+ Reply to Thread