+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Primalthirst

Thread: Get with the program Trion

Soulwalker

Default Get with the program Trion

Trion SERIOUSLY needs to fix this extreamly UNFAIR problem with thier game....

So im farming the 2nd part of the ancient weapons set, ( the one you get from CC and AP) i have the one from CC and so now im farming AP...and we get right next to the mob i need to kill and sure enough.....the group falls apart, someone leaves or whatever the F*$#@ and guess what....im locked out..cant get back in....

Sorry trion but A: its not my fault i was ina fail group
    and B: its completely unfair that *I* get punished for it by not being able to get back in till the next day.....ive been farming this stupid thing for weeks and its always the same BS.....it falls apart right before the mob i need to kill...

Obviously to anyone with a IQ over 2 ...this needs to be corrected!

they need to make it so that the ONLY 2 ways you can get locked out.....is if you complete the dungeon 100% as in killing the final boss...OR YOU LEAVE.....YOU SHOULD NOT BE PUNISHED BECAUSE SOME OTHER DILLHOLE DECIDES TO LEAVE AND THE GROUP FALLS APART....

FIX IT TRION!

You do realise you can requeue right?
    Also I don't know why your group would always fall apart on an incredibly easy instance every time, unless you happen to be the problem.
    Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by Primalthirst View Post
    Also I don't know why your group would always fall apart on an incredibly easy instance every time, unless you happen to be the problem.
    You'd think after these people start getting so many "failgroups" that they'd start to think about what the common factor is in every one of those groups...

Rift Disciple

Yes, making it so only complete dungeons locks you out. Because farming the first four bosses in DSM for incredibly fast marks wouldn't be overabused.

Try joining a raiding guild. You'll replace those soon enough.

/e Also, you can just que up for a random dungeon and keep doing it until you get CC. Quit being a loot *****. I ran expert AP from Decorated to Glorified only to replace the belt I FINALLY got through those 57 runs on my first pull of GSB.
    Last edited by Turbine; 09-04-2011 at 02:19 AM.

run the dungeon with ur friends/ guildies problem solved

Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    When time allows I'll be looking at the issue with the class guys.

Rift Disciple

The use of caps really enhances this critical message

SEE HOW SERIOUS I AM!!!!!

Soulwalker

no i dea, all i know is it isnt me...what kind of ****** would jump to that as the first reason?....helloooo..rolls eys

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by JimboTCB View Post
    You'd think after these people start getting so many "failgroups" that they'd start to think about what the common factor is in every one of those groups...

yeah.....lol the other people

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by nhdjoseywales View Post
    The use of caps really enhances this critical message

SEE HOW SERIOUS I AM!!!!!
    your................just learning that about netspeak?...........wow

Soulwalker

and NO you CANT re-q because when i do that..im locked out....which is utter moronic ********

I'm sure that Trion designed the way their systems work to mess with you. In fact, I sat in on a production meeting where I heard them say, "Hey, let's design a lockout that messes with Avilon whenever his group fails." You should have heard them laughing.
    And thus I clothe my naked villainy
    With old odd ends, stol'n forth of holy writ;
    And seem a saint, when most I play the devil.-- William Shakespeare

+1 internetz for quadruple post
    Nope.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Avilon View Post
    and NO you CANT re-q because when i do that..im locked out....which is utter moronic ********
    you can do a random dungeon - or you can try to find a group to finish your AP ID - you just have to run into the Dungeon the normal way.

if you can't do either well - find a guild or whatever, couse honestly lfg groups are usually half-fail anyway...

+ Reply to Thread