+ Reply to Thread

Thread: So what's actually been "fixed" in GP after the hotfix?

Default So what's actually been "fixed" in GP after the hotfix?

Already cleared it this week so won't have a chance to go in until next reset, anything important that's changed? Apart from Uruluuk bugging the hell out every other fight, I wasn't aware there was anything which really required fixing, but whatever...

Rift Disciple

Some trash was removed. The big guy with the endurance debuff before anraak - his 3-pack is completely gone. One mob was removed from the sniper/scorpion pack that's directly before anraak.

Uruluuk's 6:00 telelport location is only 1/2 as far as it used to be. He doesn't appear to do as many crystals, but I could be wrong about that.

During the 30% phase, he doesn't do the aoe that requires you to stack on him. A skeleton enraged while our purger was dead for awhile and the skeleton didn't seem to hurt too much.

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by JimboTCB View Post
    Already cleared it this week so won't have a chance to go in until next reset, anything important that's changed? Apart from Uruluuk bugging the hell out every other fight, I wasn't aware there was anything which really required fixing, but whatever...
    Some trash is gone... Rest is the same...

Except Uruluuk. . . Holy Nerf.. They got rid of the RNG ********. . . but holy crap. I think they put the GP Chronicles on the last boss of GP cuz he got that easy.
    Pooshonmyshoos - 60 Mage <Damaged PvPness>
    Imafkdisbich - 60 Warrior <Damaged PvPness>

They also tweaked the jumping on Guurloth. It used to be moderately forgiving, in that if I jumped constantly, I would usually miss every wave, but sometimes one would hit me, and I would have to realign my jumping. Now though, you literally have to not jump for like 2 pulses to take even one tick. The timing has just become Much more forgiving.

Rift Master

Pretty much the same

Urulukk

- He dont do his first "i turn you into a crystal" - and directly starts teleporting. He still do the crystal thing - but dont start with it as usual.
    - it felt like he was doing the crystal thing not as often, but we didn't count it.
    - The "stair" teleport Spot is closer to the middle
    - No more "Hug" the Boss during his last phase

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Timrum View Post
    Pretty much the same

Urulukk

- He dont do his first "i turn you into a crystal" - and directly starts teleporting. He still do the crystal thing - but dont start with it as usual.
    - it felt like he was doing the crystal thing not as often, but we didn't count it.
    How was your dps? We skipped the ground crystal phase apparently. Cuz it didnt happen.
    Pooshonmyshoos - 60 Mage <Damaged PvPness>
    Imafkdisbich - 60 Warrior <Damaged PvPness>

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Timrum View Post
    Pretty much the same

Urulukk

I've only noticed a crystal+teleport combo if we weren't reflecting and DPS was low in general. On every single kill where we had high dps, the crystals were killed with plenty of time before the next teleport.

I really didn't think this fight needed a nerf, though.. I thought it was nicely tuned for a 10-man.

Crystals are now down to 45k health.

He never did his air phase for us.

Soulwalker

We had the air phase and pushed him over in the exhaustion phase, pillars still spawned. They were completely ignorable, we just purged the damage reduction buff. The gold damage increase buff did nothing but cause him to kill himself faster on aoe reflects. We had a couple people die but it was more from not expecting to push him over so fast more then anything else so a fist went through.

+ Reply to Thread