+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rogue T2 DPS droprate broken?

Default Rogue T2 DPS droprate broken?

Ever since i started doing t2's (3 weeks after headstart) i noticed something strange, the only rogue dps gear that was dropping was the "cover of night" and "unatural legguards", the "windblow tunic", "polished pumice spaulders", "trembling footpads" and "pyrograsp gloves" never even dropped once, not even before the giant dungeon nerf, i did a ton of runs since and aquired well over 3000 plaques total, while on other servers people were seeing these drop often, its not for the stats i want that gear since the plaque gear is slightly better, but for the wardrobe, especially the shoulders that look awesome

now, i can hear people already saying rng is rng, but doing dungeons for almost 6 months and yet having to see them drop is no rng, not even close, its more like "not dropping at all", since ive seen the helmet/legs drop numerous times, before the big transfer invasion i only saw 2 people wearing the rest of the set, after the transfer invasion theres still only 2 people wearing it

is this happening on all servers or only on blightweald?

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Moloch View Post
    Ever since i started doing t2's (3 weeks after headstart) i noticed something strange, the only rogue dps gear that was dropping was the "cover of night" and "unatural legguards", the "windblow tunic", "polished pumice spaulders", "trembling footpads" and "pyrograsp gloves" never even dropped once, not even before the giant dungeon nerf, i did a ton of runs since and aquired well over 3000 plaques total, while on other servers people were seeing these drop often, its not for the stats i want that gear since the plaque gear is slightly better, but for the wardrobe, especially the shoulders that look awesome

now, i can hear people already saying rng is rng, but doing dungeons for almost 6 months and yet having to see them drop is no rng, not even close, its more like "not dropping at all", since ive seen the helmet/legs drop numerous times, before the big transfer invasion i only saw 2 people wearing the rest of the set, after the transfer invasion theres still only 2 people wearing it

is this happening on all servers or only on blightweald?
    I have to wonder why you're still relying on T2s for drops if you're 3000 plaques in. Start raiding

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Ahov View Post
    I have to wonder why you're still relying on T2s for drops if you're 3000 plaques in. Start raiding
    Start reading...

Quote Originally Posted by Moloch View Post
    ... its not for the stats i want that gear since the plaque gear is slightly better, but for the wardrobe, especially the shoulders that look awesome
    I have the same problem. I'm farming xCC and xDD for over 2 Months on my twink for the leather items, but they never ever drop. I saw the leather boots drop only once in half a year on all my chars.
    Only a handfull people on my server have the shoulders and they all got them pre-1.2.
    Last edited by Sindariel; 09-02-2011 at 04:52 AM.
    Sindariel - Mage - Brutmutter EU

Pro-tip: Lots of armour share the same graphics in this game.

Rift Chaser

Your tip is far from pro...

I have no intention to spend 100 plaques for the (guardian only) raid-plaque chest, since i have the crafter chest which is better.
    And the shoulder-skin drops only in xCC and HK. And my twink will propably never see HK from the inside.
    Last edited by Sindariel; 09-02-2011 at 05:02 AM.
    Sindariel - Mage - Brutmutter EU

Shadowlander

I'm wondering the same thing. I would very much like these items for my wardrobe and have run each t2 over 100 times and have never seen the legs, chest, shoulders or gloves drop even once.

These drop rates need to be looked at.

My cleric had to run DSM 78 times to get the wall of bones off the second boss.

Shadowlander

Shadowlander

cmon guys, anyone?

What I've found is that the gear drops as soon as you're not looking for it anymore. It's like clockwork.

I'm not lookin' for shoulders, tho.

I do understand about the looks. Marks gear in my wardrobe, don't wanna look mis-matched.

+ Reply to Thread