+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Server Firsts

Shield of Telara

Default Server Firsts

So, I find it absloutley ****ing stupid that Maximation came to briarcliff and scored another server first for a boss theyve already killed on another server.. I wasn't in the running for any servers firsts, but it was exciting at least to know who was int he lead on my server.

Fail Server transfer.
    Pooshonmyshoos - 60 Mage <Damaged PvPness>
    Imafkdisbich - 60 Warrior <Damaged PvPness>

Yup these were the same guys who had the long thread about how HK was messed up and they were not going to raid anymore blah blah blah.....
    Stupid People P*** Me Off

Quote Originally Posted by Pooshonmyshoos View Post
    So, I find it absloutley ****ing stupid that Maximation came to briarcliff and scored another server first for a boss theyve already killed on another server.. I wasn't in the running for any servers firsts, but it was exciting at least to know who was int he lead on my server.

Fail Server transfer.
    Deepstrike was closed and we had recruits that wanted to join us. While server transfer system is nice for a lot of reasons, it hurts the single server community. It's not like we exploited anything. Every server we could have transferred to we would have got server firsts, except Dayblind I suppose, but we heard that server has issues.

Anyway, I agree that the server transfer system has its drawbacks. I'd say the benefits outweigh them though

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Ferathka View Post
    Yup these were the same guys who had the long thread about how HK was messed up and they were not going to raid anymore blah blah blah.....
    Correction, 2 of them posted & said they wouldnt continue to raid once Akylios was killed. Then those 2 people would be done raiding. That doesnt mean the GUILD Maximation is done raiding.

Get facts straight before posting gibberish.

And no, Im not part of Maximation.

Edit: Tamgros, yeah stay away from Dayblind.
    Last edited by ISVenom; 09-01-2011 at 08:20 PM.

Rift Disciple

Whats the issues on Dayblind?

I love my Dayblind

I agree that the rivalry on Briarcliff was a good time. I enjoyed competing against our rivals, especially since they were Defiant and us, Guardians. Made for some good drama.

That said, I completely understand why Trion has to have server transfers the way they are to equalize server populations. I also applaud Trion for not charging for transfers.

We understood what Maxi coming to our server meant, and we took appropriate action and transferred. I'm not saying this was a completely perfect solution, but you can hardly blame Maxi for doing what they did.

Sorry we had to go crap on Sunrest's parade, <3 you guys.
    Last edited by Hellebron; 09-01-2011 at 09:32 PM.

No one cares about server firsts.
    Ex-1%

Quote Originally Posted by herlpderp View Post
    No one cares about server firsts.
    this guy does====v

Quote Originally Posted by Hellebron View Post
    I agree that the rivalry on Briarcliff was a good time. I enjoyed competing against our rivals, especially since they were Defiant and us, Guardians. Made for some good drama.

That said, I completely understand why Trion has to have server transfers the way they are to equalize server populations. I also applaud Trion for not charging for transfers.

We understood what Maxi coming to our server meant, and we took appropriate action and transferred. I'm not saying this was a completely perfect solution, but you can hardly blame Maxi for doing what they did.

Sorry we had to go crap on Sunrest's parade, <3 you guys.
    ====^

see what i mean
    Frootloops. p40 warrior. Seastone. Forsaken. 11/11 hk 5/8 id
    Judgejudy. p28 mage. Seastone. Forsaken. chloro/dom pvp only
    My guides: | 1.8 PvP Build | Macro Guide

More like a recruiting nightmare.

To say no one cares to be best on a server in a raiding guild is rather ignorant imo.

More like a recruiting nightmare.

To say no one cares to be best on a server in a raiding guild is rather ignorant imo.
    With the way server transfers are set up right now that distincition is rather moot. Not the best on your server? Just xfer and now you are! In fact you are the perfect example of this.

That's It, I'm gonna transfer to briarcliff and solo all of HK, Maximation, you ready to lose your lead? :O And shard firsts...but I heard you got dem already. :3
    Last edited by Cromagis; 09-02-2011 at 06:04 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizaz View Post
    Your opinion is wrong and you should feel bad for sharing it with the world.
    11/11 HK(World top 10), 4/4 ROTP, Greenscale/RoS Current-Content Conqueror, GP Cleared, TDH Cleared.

Prestige Rank 8 in a weekend baby.

I tried to tell them our server is a turd.

Now they'll find out the hard way.

I tried to tell them our server is a turd.

Now they'll find out the hard way.
    I'm on your shard now...joined a raid group for dailies that was getting camped by guardians...and their was 4 clerics, who we're dps, and no healers in the rest of the raid

/facepalm...

But YEAH!

That screenshot made me giggle, I was Colonel and was like "LOOOOOOL"
    Last edited by Cromagis; 09-02-2011 at 08:52 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizaz View Post
    Your opinion is wrong and you should feel bad for sharing it with the world.
    11/11 HK(World top 10), 4/4 ROTP, Greenscale/RoS Current-Content Conqueror, GP Cleared, TDH Cleared.

Prestige Rank 8 in a weekend baby.

We have ZERO pvp guilds on Briarcliff. Guardians have Enclave, Affinity, Ruin, All Out Assault, the list goes on.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast