+ Reply to Thread

Thread: standardized PvE gear!

Default standardized PvE gear!

Just like to say I'm a first time viewer, first time poster in this forum. Enlight of the recent PvP developements that came about from whining PvErs that came to our Forums.

I'd like to be the first to petion a for a welfare PvE gear system. I don't think I should have to spend hours upon hours of doing dungeons or rifts or 10m raids to be able to enter new content like HK and roll its face over.

I should be given a full set of gear in my mail box with relics so I can be on level with those that have spent the last 6 months of bashing there heads on the wall.

Its just not fair that I should have to do old content and get my face rolled over and over just to do new content and be on par with those that have done it.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Mordeth View Post
    Just like to say I'm a first time viewer, first time poster in this forum. Enlight of the recent PvP developements that came about from whining PvErs that came to our Forums.

I'd like to be the first to petion a for a welfare PvE gear system. I don't think I should have to spend hours upon hours of doing dungeons or rifts or 10m raids to be able to enter new content like HK and roll its face over.

I should be given a full set of gear in my mail box with relics so I can be on level with those that have spent the last 6 months of bashing there heads on the wall.

Its just not fair that I should have to do old content and get my face rolled over and over just to do new content and be on par with those that have done it.
    hit/focus in PVE is like Valor in PVP. So your argument would be more valid in asking that the T1 gear has the same hit/focus as the Hammerknell gear, which wouldn't really improve much. QQ elsewhere.

actually valor is more like endurance on PvE gear, in that case endurance is mostly the same from experts -> raids

so pve gear already gives you equal survivability, the only difference is the damage... oh wait that sounds familiar!

+ Reply to Thread