+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [Live Stream] HK with <Maximation>

Default [Live Stream] HK with <Maximation>

Come watch us wipe to all the first floor bosses!

8/31 - Starting around 8pm EST.

http://www.twitch.tv/xitanhd

Pfft, if you don't clear HK in 2 hours, from 8PM est, I'm not watching it no moar. :3
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizaz View Post
    Your opinion is wrong and you should feel bad for sharing it with the world.
    11/11 HK(World top 10), 4/4 ROTP, Greenscale/RoS Current-Content Conqueror, GP Cleared, TDH Cleared.

Prestige Rank 8 in a weekend baby.

Soulwalker

Really high quality stream, kudos.

Shadowlander

I thought there was a long QQ post saying that this guild was no longer raiding.

Quote Originally Posted by Shovia View Post
    I thought there was a long QQ post saying that this guild was no longer raiding.
    They've even said on their website, and on different posts that only a few members will be quitting after they clear HK.

Please read before posting. <3

As for you Xitan,

http://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/.../hahagotya.png

PAYBACK FOR...being progressed in HK? Iono.
    11/11 HK(World top 10), 4/4 ROTP, Greenscale/RoS Current-Content Conqueror, GP Cleared, TDH Cleared.

Soulwalker

Any streams will be up tonight ?

Rift Disciple

pls stream

Wont be streaming tonight, working on Akylios. Phase 3 looking good

Quote Originally Posted by Xitan View Post
    Wont be streaming tonight, working on Akylios. Phase 3 looking good
    dang ^^ akylios is the one i was hoping to see

Quote Originally Posted by Cromagis View Post
    They've even said on their website, and on different posts that only a few members will be quitting after they clear HK.

You actually in Maxi or just a fan?
    Last edited by Kalevala; 09-11-2011 at 09:18 AM. Reason: Rude Comments
    GSB 5/5 ROS 4/4 GP 4/4 DH 4/4 HK 10/10

Chloromacers who macro their spells suck

Shadowlander

Here's a direct quote from Ernizzle in his qq post:

"As of about a week ago we have had a large number of our best raiders quit beta testing Hammerknell and I think at this point is only fair to inform you that Maximation is done beta testing Rift and we will no longer be raiding. We have replaced over 70% of our roster since the Hammerknell release due to the bugs I have noted, and see no valid reason to keep going."

Why don't you read before posting.

I've played MMOs since EQ and have never seen as much qq as Maximation puts out. I'm sure it's a very, very small percentage of the population that is clearing HK as far as the progression guilds are, but yet they expect 100% of the attention. Totally gross.

Shadowlander

"As of about a week ago we have had a large number of our best raiders quit beta testing Hammerknell and I think at this point is only fair to inform you that Maximation is done beta testing Rift and we will no longer be raiding. We have replaced over 70% of our roster since the Hammerknell release due to the bugs I have noted, and see no valid reason to keep going."

I've played MMOs since EQ and have never seen as much qq as Maximation puts out. I'm sure it's a very, very small percentage of the population that is clearing HK as far as the progression guilds are, but yet they expect 100% of the attention. Totally gross.
    Seems like you are providing us with attention.
    Judge | <Maximation> | Deepstrike
    Hammerknell : 9/11
    http://www.maximation.us

TWO, DOS, 2, I don't know many other languages,

people posted that they would not be raiding. they said that <Maximation> Will no longer be BETA TESTING and that "we" as in, the two people that posted, we're not going to be playing rift after they down akylios.

Quote Originally Posted by JudgeHB View Post
    Seems like you are providing us with attention.
    It sound's like he has a crush. I might even start a fan page for him.
    Last edited by Cromagis; 09-02-2011 at 01:38 PM.

The issues are real btw. That post wasn't trying to be as much QQ as matter of fact.

Besides that post, I'm not sure where the other Max QQ is coming from. I mean, there is certainly some, but not any more than others, at least as far as I've seen.

Trolling, for sure, we do too much for my taste, but sometimes I blame the trolled as much as the trolls. Most of the trolling would be all in good fun if people didn't get so bent out of shape about it.

Shadowlander

TWO, DOS, 2, I don't know many other languages,

people posted that they would not be raiding. they said that <Maximation> Will no longer be BETA TESTING and that "we" as in, the two people that posted, we're not going to be playing rift after they down akylios.

I laugh in your general direction. The other guy too, but he's not even worth the time to quote. The amount of self-grats I've seen from you guys and all the HK first guilds is just out of control. You can check, I have never posted in any of those threads, so I'm not a stalker or a hater, I've just reached my limit.

Quit already.

+ Reply to Thread