Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Swarfega
  • 1 Post By Cromagis
  • 1 Post By Cromagis
  • 1 Post By titansgrip
  • 1 Post By Radak

Thread: WTB Synergy Crystals for T1, T2 & T3

Default WTB Synergy Crystals for T1, T2 & T3

All this Crying could be avoided if Trion would just add Synergy Crystals for the already in-game PvE gear sets, and make them better for PvE than the PvP Crystals. A Bonus to +hit/focus maybe?

-Zhenkola

+1

We get a crystal for transplanar gear (which is pre T1) then nothing till HK (raid T2 or T4 however you look at it)? Anyone think there is a canyon sized gap there?

This gap was being filled by pvp itemization which has had the kobosh. So Trion.. Hows about fill some missing itemization for T1-T3(rT1)?

A pie a day will keep the abs away!

That is an idea. That being said, I think most raiders have plenty of hit/focus.

My thought from the Dark Side!!!

Haceldama

Tier 1 Synergy Crystal: +20 focus/hit, +80 SP, + 80 AP

Tier 2 Synergy Crystal: +25 focus/hit, + 110 SP, + 110 AP

Tier 3 Synergy Crystal: + 35 focus/hit, + 200 SP, + 200 AP

Just how they should be IMO'

Even if they aren't that, their should still be synergy crystals implemented, some with...not so bad itemization like other (all) gear in this game
    Last edited by Cromagis; 08-31-2011 at 02:59 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizaz View Post
    Your opinion is wrong and you should feel bad for sharing it with the world.
    11/11 HK(World top 10), 4/4 ROTP, Greenscale/RoS Current-Content Conqueror, GP Cleared, TDH Cleared.

Prestige Rank 8 in a weekend baby.

Quote Originally Posted by Cromagis View Post
    Tier 1 Synergy Crystal: +20 focus/hit, +80 SP, + 80 AP

Tier 2 Synergy Crystal: +25 focus/hit, + 110 SP, + 110 AP

Tier 3 Synergy Crystal: + 35 focus/hit, + 200 SP, + 200 AP

Just how they should be IMO'

Even if they aren't that, their should still be synergy crystals implemented, some with...not so bad itemization like other (all) gear in this game
    Love this idea. But only if it required 1/2 of your gear be PVE gear. Otherwise, one could wear majority PVP gear mixed with say 3-4 pieces of PVE gear and reach the Tough/Hit/Focus caps even easier.

Quote Originally Posted by titansgrip View Post
    Love this idea. But only if it required 1/2 of your gear be PVE gear. Otherwise, one could wear majority PVP gear mixed with say 3-4 pieces of PVE gear and reach the Tough/Hit/Focus caps even easier.

Yep, my idea was 3 pieces for the focus/hit bonus, 5/6 (probably 5) for the last bonus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizaz View Post
    Your opinion is wrong and you should feel bad for sharing it with the world.
    11/11 HK(World top 10), 4/4 ROTP, Greenscale/RoS Current-Content Conqueror, GP Cleared, TDH Cleared.

Prestige Rank 8 in a weekend baby.

Quote Originally Posted by Cromagis View Post
    Yep, my idea was 3 pieces for the focus/hit bonus, 5/6 (probably 5) for the last bonus.
    Oh cool. Thats not too bad an idea.

Hope a dev or GM sees this idea repeated and has the good judgment to run with it...

Quote Originally Posted by titansgrip View Post
    Oh cool. Thats not too bad an idea.

Hope a dev or GM sees this idea repeated and has the good judgment to run with it...
    Bumped for Dev review.

The AP would have to be double the SP to compensate for how each stat scales. Other than that, it sounds like a good idea. Maybe they could make the HK Crystals a little more, and I hate to phrase it like this, generic. I think they were trying to make each crystal unique and ended up making many of them completely useless for the most part. Buffing spells that aren't used doesn't increase desire to use said spells, it causes the slot to become useless.

RIFT Community Ambassador Radak's Avatar

Well look at what we have here: http://forums.riftgame.com/official-...ml#post3064109
    It's a thread about the pvp change but I noticed this little beauty
    Quote Originally Posted by Elrar View Post
    While we’re talking about itemization, we’re happy to confirm that Pre-Hammerknell PvE Synergy Crystals should make their debut in Update 1.5 – more details to come as we get closer to that update.
    So he have crystals incoming. It's definitely late but as you know, better late then never.
    Cleric tanking: Justicar guide | Justicar spreadsheet and item list
    Defence is as much a part of war as offense, the shield as important a tool as the sword.

Quote Originally Posted by Radak View Post
    Well look at what we have here: http://forums.riftgame.com/official-...ml#post3064109
    It's a thread about the pvp change but I noticed this little beauty

So he have crystals incoming. It's definitely late but as you know, better late then never.
    This is an awesome find, thank you!

+ Reply to Thread