+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By Techjunkie

Thread: Why am I drowning at Gedlo Council

Default Why am I drowning at Gedlo Council

Last night running a T2 in DD we all move down to the gedlo council. ALl of a sudden my breath bar pops up. We actually start drowning?

Pretty sure this is a bug anyone else see this?

We made it through the fight due to good healing and the sort but is this indeed a bug or a new feature of the fight?
    Warhammer refugee, ASP, Psychobillee, Yoshimoto, Atromos, Mongolian
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaelfear View Post
    For too long now the foundation of class change has been to nerf... Warriors have been hit hard with the nerf bat in every single patch now, you want to talk about crutches, you should include them in the epic drop tables of raid dungeons, at this rate we'll need em.

I'm sure that's a bug, and a very weird one. Haven't heard of it before. Was Scarn fine? Would think he would be underwater if the council room was. :P
    Read my Comprehensive Warrior Raid Tanking Guide and Warrior Tank Leveling Guide!
    RIP Affinity. Beta 3 - 5/10/12.
    ID 4/8 | HK 11/11 | RotP 4/4

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Techjunkie View Post
    Last night running a T2 in DD we all move down to the gedlo council. ALl of a sudden my breath bar pops up. We actually start drowning?

Pretty sure this is a bug anyone else see this?

We made it through the fight due to good healing and the sort but is this indeed a bug or a new feature of the fight?
    I had that happen a week or two ago. Had ranged stay up the ramp as much as possible, and myself (tanking) and melee had to jump a lot to catch our breath. We ended up wiping, and the next attempt was fine, no drowning.

Quote Originally Posted by Verez View Post
    It's probably due to the PvPer's tears flooding the instances, be careful.
    thanks for that spit dr pepper all over my keyboard at work. I am really looking professional now.

Skarn is fine it is just at the council fight not sure what has happened but frustrating. Kinda one of those WTF moments.
    Warhammer refugee, ASP, Psychobillee, Yoshimoto, Atromos, Mongolian
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaelfear View Post
    For too long now the foundation of class change has been to nerf... Warriors have been hit hard with the nerf bat in every single patch now, you want to talk about crutches, you should include them in the epic drop tables of raid dungeons, at this rate we'll need em.

If devs read this stuff: I've experienced this bug as well.

Shadowlander

My party ran into this last night as well. Relogging fixes it. I also ran into this in RD a couple nights ago, cant remember where I was in it, and it was only me not the entire party.

+ Reply to Thread