+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Eliam the bugged is still bugged

Soulwalker

Default Eliam the bugged is still bugged

Hi!

I wonder who else encountered that problem:

I found a thread back in April:
    http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...am-bugged.html

We were in Runic Descent yesterday and had exactly the same problem. We resetted the mob again and again until after countless tries the encounter worked as expected and we could complete it.

Rift Chaser

I've killed Eliam many many many times and never once encountered this bug. The only bug I've ever seen with him, if it is even one, is that he likes to do his blind ability immediately after leaving immunity for the first time instead of 10 or so seconds later like he does every other time.

We had something along these lines happen perhaps a week ago in xRD. I believe it happened on the second ghost phase. Killed all the ghosts and Eliam remained invulnerable and casting.

I believe that a ghost can spawn under the world. When that happens, you kind of have to eat the wipe, reset and go again. It was fine for us the second time.

I have run xRD a number of times and this was the first time I have seen it - read about it before - but hadn't seen it myself.
    Ryahl MacBannon
    Calling: Warrior
    Side: Guardian Server: Greybriar
    Guild : Ohana
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam

Rift Disciple

Very occasionally one of the ghosts will spawn way off the field. You'll think you've killed them all, but it's actually hiding in the trees off to the left.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Dalin View Post
    Very occasionally one of the ghosts will spawn way off the field. You'll think you've killed them all, but it's actually hiding in the trees off to the left.
    This would make sense, if his cast was still going.

had a bug today when afrer the second pahe he would go immune run to the middle and not a single ghost would spawn, no it wasnt that we kiiled some and missed some, they just didnt spawn and he didnt start his cast just stood in the middle like a statue we waited 2 mins and nothing happened had to die in the fire pools to resest and start it again, then same happened 2 more times before he decided to spawn adds for each stage. done this instance atleast 80 times and its never done it before, so its a rare bug but the bug is there.

+ Reply to Thread