Closed Thread

Thread: Adios Trion, good luck other rogues!

Default Adios Trion, good luck other rogues!

So its time to part ways. Eventually being 3 global'd by warriors, forced to bard due to poorly designed tank mechanics, and being forced to sabdance due to poorly designed deadly dance mechanics, I've finally been broken. The game is just not fun anymore. PvP is an utter zergfest with all crowd control mechanics on the same DR, its just ******ed. Combine that with STILL NO FULL PREMADE PVP (what the hell trion? WHY?) and a highly limited choice for effective specs (bard, purge bot for assisting warriors in roflz, flag carrier?) and yeah, short of raiding there was sod all to do.

Good luck to you other rogues, fingers crossed you get some kind of fix soon. Trion are so scared of having another "World of Roguecraft" series but for the Rift rogue, that the class is just gimp as ****. We all know it. With my guild finally biting the dust I'll say my farewells and hopefully Trion will feel worse for the lack of sub.

They'll feel a lot worse when a quality MMO like GW2 releases and they lose 75% of their playerbase, but I certainly won't shed a tear for them.
    Split - Rogue Tank - Purge to Win
    GSB - 5/5 / RoS - 4/4 / HK - 11/11

Warriors don't 3 global people any more. oh, and if they are, you might want to equip the stuff in your bag, valor helps.

anyways..

Can I have your stuffs?

P.S I'm sorry you don't target low valor targets or cloth users. tis all our fault.
    Last edited by Cromagis; 08-28-2011 at 03:23 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizaz View Post
    Your opinion is wrong and you should feel bad for sharing it with the world.
    11/11 HK(World top 10), 4/4 ROTP, Greenscale/RoS Current-Content Conqueror, GP Cleared, TDH Cleared.

Prestige Rank 8 in a weekend baby.

Quote Originally Posted by Cromagis View Post
    Warriors don't 3 global people any more.

anyways..

Can I have your stuffs?

P.S I'm sorry you don't target low valor targets or cloth users. tis all our fault.
    If you're on bloodiron you can have it by all means

And bringing in comments like "target low valor" is ******ed as hell. Equal valor opponents at 800-1000 is where you compare. And rogues are sodding crap, except for a few gimp specs in 1on1 situations. Any situation with a purge makes nightblade builds garbage against good players. Leaves you with... er... marks, and bard really. Unless you want to play the garbage that is 51 sin.
    Split - Rogue Tank - Purge to Win
    GSB - 5/5 / RoS - 4/4 / HK - 11/11

Quote Originally Posted by Devious View Post
    If you're on bloodiron you can have it by all means

And bringing in comments like "target low valor" is ******ed as hell. Equal valor opponents at 800-1000 is where you compare. And rogues are sodding crap, except for a few gimp specs in 1on1 situations. Any situation with a purge makes nightblade builds garbage against good players. Leaves you with... er... marks, and bard really. Unless you want to play the garbage that is 51 sin.
    Most of my problems is with good rogues that get me to 20%, slip away FREAKING PERFECTLY, And than I bleed to death, unless I pop my 10 minute cooldown, but than again, the rogue can wait a minute and do it again.

Rogues are fine 1v1, and in a group situation, but if your a range spec and go up against others (Without a group) E.g MM, Ranger, etc. Your going to lose, but why as a rogue..would you do that in the first place?

But, since it is free weekend. FEEL FREE TO PM ME YOUR INFO.

Rogues could use a riftstalker buff in PvE, (Tanking) And they could also use a Nightblade/assassin boost of damage, in pvp. Rogues are fine in PvE besides the tanking part, but that's imo.
    Last edited by Cromagis; 08-28-2011 at 03:27 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizaz View Post
    Your opinion is wrong and you should feel bad for sharing it with the world.
    11/11 HK(World top 10), 4/4 ROTP, Greenscale/RoS Current-Content Conqueror, GP Cleared, TDH Cleared.

Prestige Rank 8 in a weekend baby.

Hi everyone,

We understand and respect that sometimes people will leave the Rift community. Devious, we thank you for your feedback and wish you the very best. We're closing this thread now.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@riftgame.com.

Thank you!

Closed Thread