+ Reply to Thread

Thread: No Dungeons Available.......

Soulwalker

Default No Dungeons Available.......

it is either Rift or the argent server that sucks hard..

que waiting time for dungeons is 3 hours and that aint a joke !!
    im in pvp warfronts with the same people over and over again.. like theres only 1 warfront active...
    if the defiants have like 100 points more than us then many people will leave the warfront and guess what ? its a loss again.. its loss loss loss loss loss all the time for guardians on argant.
    but after all i dont really like pvp i came here to PvE but thats impossible cause the wait time is too long.
    and when i can enter a dungeon i have to eat or go to work or go to bed.
    and when not people will leave after 1 wipe and then i have to wait another 1 hour for more ppl to join my dungeon.
    so what are we gonna do ? cause i cant really play the game... it just sucks !

Rift Disciple

I dont know what your talking about, Dungeon Que Times are small, I play Tank and i get a Group once i hit Join LFG

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by w3zl01d View Post

im in pvp warfronts with the same people over and over again.. like theres only 1 warfront active...
    if the defiants have like 100 points more than us then many people will leave the warfront and guess what ? its a loss again.. its loss loss loss loss loss all the time for guardians on argant.
    but after all i dont really like pvp i came here to PvE but thats impossible cause the wait time is too long.
    and when not people will leave after 1 wipe and then i have to wait another 1 hour for more ppl to join my dungeon.
    It's your social skills that suck.

I warned that LFG would bring losers to the forums crying about how they can't find groups and it's somehow Trion's fault.

In reality, you need to find a guild/interact with other players so you have *friends* to run with, not just randoms.

Also, you can try queuing as something other than dps.

Koe

Stop queuing solely as DPS.
    Free music! It's legal!
    DISCLAIMER: Some songs may have been taken down.

1. Your probably qued as DPS.
    2. Yeah, let's bring up pvp in a PvE complaint.
    3. More PvP talk. Lmfao, Transfer shards why are you on that cluster then? L2Use things given too you.
    4. If you don't like PvP don't talk about it. Leave the shard if both are messed up. SIMPLE.
    5. then don't que when your about to go eat or work?
    6. Don't wipe?
    7. Plenty more things to do, and the reasons you listed to why you CANNOT play, are dumb.
    Last edited by Walsingham; 08-29-2011 at 02:03 PM. Reason: Rude Comments
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizaz View Post
    Your opinion is wrong and you should feel bad for sharing it with the world.
    11/11 HK(World top 10), 4/4 ROTP, Greenscale/RoS Current-Content Conqueror, GP Cleared, TDH Cleared.

Prestige Rank 8 in a weekend baby.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Ahov View Post
    It's your social skills that suck.

I warned that LFG would bring losers to the forums crying about how they can't find groups and it's somehow Trion's fault.

In reality, you need to find a guild/interact with other players so you have *friends* to run with, not just randoms.

Also, you can try queuing as something other than dps.
    yes running guild runs with your guildies that are lvl 50 is smart ... you dont get any xp nubcake ..

Prophet of Telara

Yet to find a server where I don't get instant pops.

Then again, I don't queue as ONLY DPS because I'm not lazy.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Cromagis View Post
    1. Your probably qued as DPS.
    2. Yeah, let's bring up pvp in a PvE complaint..dumb.
    3. More PvP talk. Lmfao, Transfer shards why are you on that cluster then? L2Use things given too you.
    4. If you don't like PvP don't talk about it. Leave the shard if both are messed up. SIMPLE.
    5. then don't que when your about to go eat or work? if you HAVE to eat, are you like 12? mommy calling for dinner?
    6. Don't wipe?
    7. Plenty more things to do, and the reasons you listed to why you CANNOT play, are dumb.
    1. we are qued with more ppl than only dps.
    2. pve and pvp suck both so why not ?
    3. transfer alone ? then i hae to leave the guild no option.
    4. cant leave th shard got a guild with friends.
    5. dude ques are taking 3 hours. so if i que 14:00 and got a dungeon on 18:00 i cannot play can't help you prefer a dungeon over your dinner.
    6. this is just stupid.
    7. i dont like other things to do. i want to pve simply enough.

Soulwalker

go defend the game...
    it will die soon enough cause the game just sucks big time.
    you know why there are no groups to dungeons ? cause the population is just a joke. and healing and tanking is not attractive enough so theres too much dps.
    and this game developers dont know what to do. while there were other great MMO's before them and thats just dumb.
    check other topics , ppl are complaining about everything.

might quit this game now.
    not fun anymore.

Prophet of Telara

go defend the game...
    it will die soon enough cause the game just sucks big time.
    you know why there are no groups to dungeons ? cause the population is just a joke. and healing and tanking is not attractive enough so theres too much dps.
    and this game developers dont know what to do. while there were other great MMO's before them and thats just dumb.
    check other topics , ppl are complaining about everything.

might quit this game now.
    not fun anymore.
    Oh you poor baby!

1. we are qued with more ppl than only dps.
    2. pve and pvp suck both so why not ?
    3. transfer alone ? then i hae to leave the guild no option.
    4. cant leave th shard got a guild with friends.
    5. dude ques are taking 3 hours. so if i que 14:00 and got a dungeon on 18:00 i cannot play can't help you prefer a dungeon over your dinner.
    6. this is just stupid.
    7. i dont like other things to do. i want to pve simply enough.
    1. I doubt that, you'd get INSTANT ques if you had a healer, and or tank. Stop being bad.
    2. Then quit. If you think anyone cares your sadly mistaken.
    3. Then don't ***** about que times.
    4. Then don't ***** about que times.
    5. Then don't que for a dungeon. Quit the game.
    6.Yeah, Right?
    7. And again, then find more guildys, stop being bad, or quit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizaz View Post
    Your opinion is wrong and you should feel bad for sharing it with the world.
    11/11 HK(World top 10), 4/4 ROTP, Greenscale/RoS Current-Content Conqueror, GP Cleared, TDH Cleared.

Prestige Rank 8 in a weekend baby.

+ Reply to Thread