+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Currently tracking down a ring

Default Currently tracking down a ring

While doing my chain quest giving me my crocodile, I had to enter in a Expert Realm of Fae, we decided to clear the dungeon instead of continuing our quest and it seems that the idea paid off, I received of one of new epic loot, a ring called ''ring of cultivation''

simple T1 item dropped from Battlemaster Atrophinius, the difference with my other crappy rings is that this item has a twin sister. Yep, it's a set.

uniting the twins and finishing the set gives a pretty awesome bonus. for some T1 loots, that's almost ready for raiding.

if anyone has seen Ring of Evolution, tell me on this very thread where it drops, and on which boss. thanks for your cooperation.
    Last edited by Haristo; 08-04-2011 at 09:58 PM.

Soulwalker

Hey there I just got the Ring of Evolution inside of xKB off the 2nd to last boss there. Good hunting!

Plane Walker

I love this stuff I think these little things are awesome that is a great find.

Rift Disciple

Seconded!

I got the Ring of Evolution off the shade boss in T1 Kings Breach. I came here following a link for the other one hoping to find out where it drops, it looks like an AWESOME set.
    Last edited by Kirzen; 08-05-2011 at 07:23 PM.

Rift Chaser

use imgur not some inferior hoster.

Soulwalker

Has anyone seen the Ring of Evolution drop anywhere else besides Expert King's Breach? I got the Ring of Cultivation a few days ago, and have been running Expert King's Breach everyday hoping to get the other ring, but haven't seen it drop yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Clepton View Post
    Hey there I just got the Ring of Evolution inside of xKB off the 2nd to last boss there. Good hunting!
    i can concur...I just got it myself!
    Tehjianna Starweaver
    Hailol, Threesprings, Deepwood PVe Servers and Faeblight
    ~~Practically all servers have a character I made, but my Main is DeepWood!

Mayelianna, Arylenna, Airey, Zartanya, Kynne, Aibanna Maeyara & Mayeli as wel ;P

Soulwalker

Just had it drop in King's Breach Expert as well, but off the chest from the manicore twins, not the shade boss. Multiple drops perhaps, or maybe a rare chance from any boss in the instance.

I just got the ring of evolution from the manticore bosses in xKB and I came here to find the other one. Thanks, now I know it's in Realm of the Fae.

+ Reply to Thread