+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: How is the GP nerf ?

Plane Touched

Default How is the GP nerf ?

I didnt have the chance to check GP yet, but was wondering how much nerfed it was ? is the difference the same as pre 1.2 T2 vs post 1.2 T2 ? or is it slightly tuned down ?

General of Telara

Went in to at least check boss HP

Anrak used to have 1.26m HP (correct me if I'm wrong) and has 1.1m now. Hopefully the mechanics' nerfs aren't too harsh, will see for myself tonight.

Prophet of Telara StealthStalker's Avatar

Yeah, Anrak lost about 200k health. In the past we were just shy of nailing the 3:30 achievement, and did it quite easily last night with a few newbies in the group.... we only had one set of adds if I remember correctly. Though he did bug out and Tail Strike something like 6-7 times in a row.

Damage from the mechanics on the second boss seemed quite a bit more forgiving.

Third boss felt exactly the same, I'm not sure if that's just because we're used to the fight or not. Maybe the adjustments for that boss came with more reaction time for the Heal debuff or Buffsteal.

Uruluuk was bugged, and still is I believe, and is currently unkillable. Your raid crashes when the Shrines spawn following the Vulnerable phase. So, it's tough to say how he's changed.

I don't remember the HP of the third/fourth boss prior to the patch, so I'm not sure how much theirs was adjusted.
    Last edited by StealthStalker; 06-23-2011 at 12:38 AM.

Don't forget to support Dual Targeting in SWTOR and Prime Online.
    We didn't get it here, but perhaps we can help make the next games into what they should be.

Telaran

Apparently the heal debuff timer of the third boss was increased to 8 seconds from 5? So should be alot easier to manage that now.

Prophet of Telara StealthStalker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by moomooo View Post
    Apparently the heal debuff timer of the third boss was increased to 8 seconds from 5? So should be alot easier to manage that now.
    Makes sense, which is why the fight felt the same and we didn't notice anything different.

Don't forget to support Dual Targeting in SWTOR and Prime Online.
    We didn't get it here, but perhaps we can help make the next games into what they should be.

Soulwalker

You're also now given 10 seconds to run to the tower if I remember correctly from last night. Uruuluk's HP is down to 1.6Mil.

We noticed similar decreases in total HP.

We also noticed that the fights are completely screwed up right now. Similar big where Anark did 6 tail spikes in a row. On the 2nd boss, all the phases were out of sync so that we would get Orb+4 tornados+boulder+friend+do nothing at about the same time.

Prophet of Telara

Irony

"OMG YAY THEY NERFED GP SO MY BAD FRIENDS CAN DO IT"

It's near impossible to beat atm with the bugs.

Trion you Troll. I approve of this change.

PS: On Thaalgur one thing we noticed is the time to reach the tower is dependent on your position. We've had people on the FAR side of the room make it, where people close to the tower would not.
    Last edited by Exphryl; 06-23-2011 at 04:51 AM.
    Horrible Main Tank of --- <Zombie Goasts> - Shatterbone (US Guardian)
    Crappy Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/exphryl

Rift Disciple

We noticed that when Guurloth does Boulder of Destruction, you can no longer gather up to spread the damage...at least, we couldn't.

And since we only had one healer with HC and the tank didn't have Singularity, that pretty much called a stop to our night. I'm guessing the tank will have to respec and we'll go back.

Without a cooldown to mitigate it, the Boulder of Destruction was hitting the tank for like 15k.

10.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #10
    Rift Team

Quote Originally Posted by Craenor View Post
    We noticed that when Guurloth does Boulder of Destruction, you can no longer gather up to spread the damage...at least, we couldn't.

And since we only had one healer with HC and the tank didn't have Singularity, that pretty much called a stop to our night. I'm guessing the tank will have to respec and we'll go back.

Without a cooldown to mitigate it, the Boulder of Destruction was hitting the tank for like 15k.
    Boulder of Destruction on Guurloth does not split damage, nor has it ever intentionally done so. It has always been a "big hit someone somewhere should probably use a cooldown or the tank needs crazy high mitigation" ability. No ninja nerf there.

~Daglar

11.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #11
    Rift Team

Quote Originally Posted by Sebb View Post
    We noticed similar decreases in total HP.

We also noticed that the fights are completely screwed up right now. Similar big where Anark did 6 tail spikes in a row. On the 2nd boss, all the phases were out of sync so that we would get Orb+4 tornados+boulder+friend+do nothing at about the same time.
    I'll take a quick look at Anrak.

Can you go into more details on what you are seeing here on the second boss (Guurloth)? It's not mechanically possible for the boss to be executing Orb + another ability at the same time. It is completly possible for the tornados to show up - as those are fully based on hit hit point thresholds.

It is totally possible that with his reduced hit points you are more quickly pushing him across thresholds.

~Daglar

y3n
    Shadowlander

I also noticed the 6x tail strike from Anrak. Also on the 3rd boss, during the crystal phase, the boss wen't straight back to hitting the tank. The laser from the tower and the debuff also happened during the crystal phase for some reason.

Telaran

boulder 1 min cooldown singularity 1 min cooldown......

14.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #14
    Rift Team

Quote Originally Posted by y3n View Post
    I also noticed the 6x tail strike from Anrak.
    Pretty sure I found this issue and fixed it. It looks possible that between 40% and 50% he could do this.
    Submitting fixes and watch for hot fix notes as to when its live.

~Daglar

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by baroom View Post
    boulder 1 min cooldown singularity 1 min cooldown......
    Nobody listens to me
    Horrible Main Tank of --- <Zombie Goasts> - Shatterbone (US Guardian)
    Crappy Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/exphryl

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast