+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Infiltrator Jolen needs a nerf badly

Default Infiltrator Jolen needs a nerf badly

The fight is way too hard compared to the rest of Greenscale. Plus the mechanics are buggy and don't work right half the time. If Trion wants guilds to actually see this place and progress, then they need to tone it down quite a bit.
    Last edited by Merlinr; 06-18-2011 at 06:17 PM.

Plane Touched

He's easier then the Duke.
    Trion balances Rift around PvP because NPCs don't cry like little children when they get one-shotted.

Quote Originally Posted by Merlinr View Post
    The fight is way too hard compared to the rest of Greenscale. Plus the mechanics are buggy and don't work right half the time. If Trion wants guilds to actually see this place and progress, then they need to tone it down quite a bit.
    He is one of the hardest bosses thus far out of all the Raids. He doesnt need to be toned down at all. The people in your raid just need to know what to do each phase. The last phase is the hardest due to all the wisps/blinding bombs/and bombs. Keep him centered...move out of the bombs...avoid the blinds and he is dead. If people can't follow direction...get rid of them and find people who can.
    Stupid People P*** Me Off

Quote Originally Posted by Ferathka View Post
    He is one of the hardest bosses thus far out of all the Raids. He doesnt need to be toned down at all. The people in your raid just need to know what to do each phase. The last phase is the hardest due to all the wisps/blinding bombs/and bombs. Keep him centered...move out of the bombs...avoid the blinds and he is dead. If people can't follow direction...get rid of them and find people who can.
    We all know what to do and all, it's just not a doable fight and needs toned down badly. We have downed him before out of pure luck and it shouldn't be that way.
    Last edited by Merlinr; 06-18-2011 at 06:33 PM.

We all know what to do and all, it's just not a doable fight and needs toned down badly.
    Completely doable. Key is too have as many peeps up when last devistating bomb comes up. After that it is pretty much just a burn.....just gotta avoid the blinds and bombs.

We all know what to do and all, it's just not a doable fight and needs toned down badly. We have downed him before out of pure luck and it shouldn't be that way.
    Really, all the other guilds who have downed him by doing mechanics correctly beg to differ....
    Quote Originally Posted by Walsingham View Post
    Yes, if you need to know, Vespera hit me with a big pointy spiky thing. It was immensely painful.

Shadowlander

Yes, he can be challenging. And if people aren't careful they will screw up. But he's not broken, he's not overly hard, and he's certainly not impossible. -1 on nerf from me.
    Snikmund

To me, the Raids need to be toned down the same as T2 were. The raids should be just a bit harder than T2's used to be. They way it is now, people get to 50, gear up via T2's, raid rifts, etc. then they are done. There is not progression via Greenscale. There is only frustration and people quitting due to lack of progression and hence nothing to do.
    Last edited by Merlinr; 06-18-2011 at 07:04 PM.

Soulwalker

Everything can't be handed to you on a silver plater for free. No nerfing it.

To me, the Raids need to be toned down the same as T2 were. The raids should be just a bit harder than T2's used to be. They way it is now, people get to 50, gear up via T2's, raid rifts, etc. then they are done. There is not progression via Greenscale. There is only frustration and people quitting due to lack of progression and hence nothing to do.
    So, you want the game to die?
    Quote Originally Posted by Walsingham View Post
    Yes, if you need to know, Vespera hit me with a big pointy spiky thing. It was immensely painful.

Shadowlander

No, raids isn't a PUG thing and should never be "casual" in any way. Raids should be for the dedicated guilds or groups that want to spend hours trying to learn the mechanics, improving a few percents each time.

If you don't like wiping, then don't do raids. Eventually you'll have wiped so much that GSB is on farm, then you move on to the next one and wipe an entire evening on the first boss. I find it immensely fun slowly but steadily getting closer to the goal of getting a boss down. If it was anything like a T2 then all that fun would be removed and I'd probably go make knitted sweaters instead.
    Snikmund

Quote Originally Posted by Naronas View Post
    So, you want the game to die?
    Yeah I guess make it so easy that even the bads can complete Raids......lolin.

The guild i am in has been stuck on that boss for weeks now. Our problem is the dps on the bombs. We cant get past the second bomb it always kills us.
    We run one tank one healer, one bard, one arch and the rest dps and still cant beat the dps check on him,
    We got 4 or 5 dps doing 900 or so then the rest are sitting at 500 and we just cant kill that bomb.

Yes i know we suck.. but we are not submitting nerf this boss. We just keep trying to help our lower dps do better.

Quote Originally Posted by AmundS View Post
    No, raids isn't a PUG thing and should never be "casual" in any way. Raids should be for the dedicated guilds or groups that want to spend hours trying to learn the mechanics, improving a few percents each time.

If you don't like wiping, then don't do raids. Eventually you'll have wiped so much that GSB is on farm, then you move on to the next one and wipe an entire evening on the first boss. I find it immensely fun slowly but steadily getting closer to the goal of getting a boss down. If it was anything like a T2 then all that fun would be removed and I'd probably go make knitted sweaters instead.
    Totally agree. Our guild is only 4/5 in GSB. Took us quite a while to learn Jolen but we got it down and get by him first time pretty much all the time now. Right now its GS giving us a hard time. We are wiping alot but learning more mechanics each time. Eventually we will have it down and be able to down him just like the other 4....then onto ROS where we start over again. Having a blast doing it too!!

no he doesn't

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast