+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Really disappointed that Hammerknell = Raiders ONLY

Quote Originally Posted by Alexis Starfire View Post
    Any Open Non-Consensual PVP on PVE Servers and Trion will be seeing subscriptions vanish like a fart in the wind..Keep PVP where it belongs..on Warfronts and PVP Servers.

Cheers
    No doubt you'd still complain if it was put in a zone where you know beforehand you'll be flagged for PvP if you enter.
    I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Jaya View Post
    add non-raid end game content...
    add low level content...

You know... something other than just a new raid...
    ^this

I raided in wow for 5 years. Sick of raiding. Want more to do, more levelling. So over "endgame", just want more "game."

Soulwalker

need more 5er instanz

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick827 View Post
    So every single guild successfully downs all of the content in one or two nights a week? This is the standard on which are basing your argument?

Even if so, that's not really the point anymore. The point is that, with this thread as evidence, the raiding communities in these games is full of people with whom I do not wish to spend my now-precious free time, let alone for three hours.
    Who said anything about being successful? Most guilds just set a raiding time, then you LEARN and PROGRESS. Sounds like me like maybe you should just quit playing then?
    Quote Originally Posted by Chomag View Post
    Those americans...Everytime there is a blackout, they all start luting.

Quote Originally Posted by Noburu View Post
    Its only ~3 hours a night one or two days a week. Your spouse cant let you have that little of time for yourself every week?
    Yet in the same breath it is supposedly THE game. And worthy of being THE end game content. And all requests for other content are silly?????

Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    You obviously know nothing about Laethys, have you tried him?
    I don't log in anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Aastarius View Post
    No doubt you'd still complain if it was put in a zone where you know beforehand you'll be flagged for PvP if you enter.
    Your damn right I would and so would a lot others. OPEN Non-Consentual PVP has NO PLACE on a PVE Server. Thats what PVP Servers are for...

Sword of Telara

Your damn right I would and so would a lot others. OPEN Non-Consentual PVP has NO PLACE on a PVE Server. Thats what PVP Servers are for...
    I am pretty sure no one will force you to go to this new PvP zone, just as no one will force you to go into a Warfront. Why is this such a huge problem for you?

Quote Originally Posted by Ika17 View Post
    What the problem is :

There is to much guild of 8 to 12 players in and arent looking to recrut more.

Just learn to discover new players and make it bigger to be able to run Raid dongeon.

That s the MMo games basics : community . multi .

Remember : Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Games
    Quoting this because i feel it's true.

Far too many people come with the new mentality of only caring about their 10-man groups and refuse to go outside of what they're used to for anything. Players no longer want to make friends outside their close knit cliques and they blame gaming companies for not catering to this thought process. I'm sorry, but i have no sympathy for these people any longer.

It's their choice to play as they want of course, but it's also up to them to adjust to what the game offers and not the other way around. I do agree that Rift needs more fun non combat content, but the raiding content is there, you just have to do it.

I have friends that play WoW that follow this formula to a T and it depresses me. They only want to play with their 4 or 5 friends and everyone else is looked down upon. This mentality has to change. People need to start looking at themselves as to why they're unhappy.

So on a PvE server you expect to go wandering around the other factions Capital City without any consequences?
    I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gersh_Trion View Post
    Morning folks,

We mentioned at E3 that Hammerknell is only the begining of the new content we'll be launching in the next 3 to 6 months. We've got a ton of stuff coming down the pipe including
    • New 50+ outdoor zone
    • New 50+ dungeon
    • New 10 man instanced slivers
    • New largescale battle Warfront & and open world PvP events
    • New dynamic rift content & world events

Of course the details on these updates will be released a bit later on when we're closer to launch. But we are actively working on new content for all of our subscribers.

Thanks,
    Gersh
    3-6 months is a really long time to ask people to wait to start enjoying your game again. With the nerfs (the huge nerfs Trion is now becoming known for) and the complete copy of WOW's resilience system (which is hated greatly fyi) I am running out of reasons to care to stick around.

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Protokill View Post
    3-6 months is a really long time to ask people to wait to start enjoying your game again. With the nerfs (the huge nerfs Trion is now becoming known for) and the complete copy of WOW's resilience system (which is hated greatly fyi) I am running out of reasons to care to stick around.
    I agree, how dare they take 3 months to add 2 new 20 man raids a 10 man, then wait ANOTHER 3 months to add a whole mess of new content.

Shame on Trion for giving us a lot of things to do....
    Horrible Main Tank of --- <Zombie Goasts> - Shatterbone (US Guardian)
    Crappy Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/exphryl

Quote Originally Posted by Exphryl View Post
    I agree, how dare they take 3 months to add 2 new 20 man raids a 10 man, then wait ANOTHER 3 months to add a whole mess of new content.

Shame on Trion for giving us a lot of things to do....
    Maybe, just maybe, if you thought about how you are using the word 'us', you might see the point.

Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    You obviously know nothing about Laethys, have you tried him?
    I don't log in anymore.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Anuhart View Post
    Maybe, just maybe, if you thought about how you are using the word 'us', you might see the point.
    Thing is, his small minority don't see themselves for just what they are; a small minority.
    Last edited by Kerin; 06-13-2011 at 06:37 AM.

Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Anuhart View Post
    People like him, which seems to be most raiders, seem to think that if you are not raiding then you are playing the game wrong. They fail to understand the versatility of the MMO and think that the MM means "raid" only.

Both sad and a bit pathetic tbh.

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Luterin View Post
    People like him, which seems to be most raiders, seem to think that if you are not raiding then you are playing the game wrong. They fail to understand the versatility of the MMO and think that the MM means "raid" only.

Both sad and a bit pathetic tbh.
    No, merely stating there are things to do and if you choose not to do them that is your own issue.

If you choose to focus on PvP in a PvE Centric Game, do not be surprised when most of the content released is PvE

Same thing if all you do is PvE and they add PvP content. It's your choice to not do it, and it's you who deem it as being fun or unfun.

There are things to do, it's up to you to do them. Sticking to one aspect of the game will leave you disappointed.
    Horrible Main Tank of --- <Zombie Goasts> - Shatterbone (US Guardian)
    Crappy Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/exphryl

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 ... LastLast