Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 66

Thread: Prince Hylas Bug - FIX ALREADY

  1. #1
    Plane Walker Gany's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    479

    Default Prince Hylas Bug - FIX ALREADY

    It's nice when Prince Hylas decides to soul shatter just after turning the entire raid into forest critters.

    Please fix this ****, TRION. Stop working on crappy world events that nobody cares about and fix this mess of a game already.
    Last edited by Gany; 06-02-2011 at 11:17 AM.

  2. #2
    Plane Walker
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    453

    Default

    stop trying to speak for us!

    i DO care about the world events, THANK YOU VERY MUCH...

    THEY ARE FUN....

  3. #3
    Ascendant bitnine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,348

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gany View Post
    It's nice when Prince Hylas decides to soul shatter just after turning the entire raid into forest critters.
    Wait, he's not supposed to do that? Are you telling me we went and set up healers 20m away from each other for nothing when we should have submitted a bug report and waited for it to stop?

  4. #4
    Rift Chaser
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    369

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gany View Post
    It's nice when Prince Hylas decides to soul shatter just after turning the entire raid into forest critters.

    Please fix this ****, TRION. Stop working on crappy world events that nobody cares about and fix this mess of a game already.
    Hey little nerd stop dps at 13% then wait till he do fracture then heal up and push him there is your fix.DAM im good i should work for trion to fix these problem OMG.

  5. #5
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    157

    Default

    huh? this isn't a bug...
    There are reason raids incorporate these crazy things called "strategies" because of possible boss combos like this. Countless other raids have faced the same possible combo and still killed the boss. The problem is YOU, yes YOU...not Trion. I know blaming yourself is hard, but you should try it.
    Ps: Many people do actually care about the world events.
    Last edited by Bruin; 06-02-2011 at 11:58 AM.

  6. #6
    Plane Walker
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    467

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gany View Post
    It's nice when Prince Hylas decides to soul shatter just after turning the entire raid into forest critters.

    Please fix this ****, TRION. Stop working on crappy world events that nobody cares about and fix this mess of a game already.
    lolumad and bad

  7. #7
    Plane Walker crono14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    446

    Default

    If you are not waiting to push him to around 12% then you are ignoring the blatant mechanics of the fight. We never have this happen, push til about 16% then wait for fracture, then nuke and wait for DOT to expire...it's not a bug btw
    Onolawk - 60 Guardian Mage
    Former Maximation Raider

  8. #8
    Plane Walker Gany's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    479

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bitnine View Post
    Wait, he's not supposed to do that? Are you telling me we went and set up healers 20m away from each other for nothing when we should have submitted a bug report and waited for it to stop?
    There's a big difference between contagious conttontale and the forest critter stage.

  9. #9
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    43

    Default

    The biggest fix GSB needs is stop the crazy cleric loot drops IMO.

  10. #10
    Champion of Telara Fiasco3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,156

    Default

    Please make sure you also give this man loot from hylas for the last 2 months to distribute to his guild. I'm sure its overwhelmingly frustrating wiping to this bug over and over while making no adjustments.

  11. #11
    Plane Walker Gany's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    479

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darknsss View Post
    Hey little nerd stop dps at 13% then wait till he do fracture then heal up and push him there is your fix.DAM im good i should work for trion to fix these problem OMG.
    Dear tool,

    We have cleared Hylas a few times. This is the first time we have ever encountered this problem. It was ****ing annoying.

    The forest critter part of the fight is a huge transition. Why in God's name would he transform us to forest critters and and continue whatever spell he was casting? That's just ****ing dumb.

  12. #12
    Plane Walker Gany's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    479

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiasco3 View Post
    Please make sure you also give this man loot from hylas for the last 2 months to distribute to his guild. I'm sure its overwhelmingly frustrating wiping to this bug over and over while making no adjustments.
    We died to it once and it was pretty annoying because it shouldn't happen ever. Holding off DPS would be one solution if we had foreseen this. However, since this mechanic lacks all common sense, we didn't.
    Last edited by Gany; 06-02-2011 at 12:13 PM.

  13. #13
    Plane Walker Gany's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    479

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morlen View Post
    The biggest fix GSB needs is stop the crazy cleric loot drops IMO.
    How about the bug with LGS? He just stays in the air without doing his pulsing damage. He always resets 20-30 seconds later.

  14. #14
    Plane Walker Gany's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    479

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KetMalice View Post
    lolumad and bad
    QFlackofreadingcomprehension

  15. #15
    Plane Walker
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    467

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gany View Post
    Dear tool,

    We have cleared Hylas a few times. This is the first time we have ever encountered this problem. It was ****ing annoying.

    The forest critter part of the fight is a huge transition. Why in God's name would he transform us to forest critters and and continue whatever spell he was casting? That's just ****ing dumb.
    He doesn't. He ports you out, and then you become a critter. The fracture won't hit you over there. You are pushing him over right before soul fracture, soul fracture hits, you get bunnied, dot ticks, you die, you come to forums posting about a bug, you continue to wipe on Hylas, you respond to said posts, more people make fun of you, you respond, I type a post calling you bad, you respond in the future, you kill Hylas in the future at some point, the loot goes to useless hands in your guild, you get frustrated and post on forums that content needs to be nerfed, content is nerfed, I quit because content was already too easy, you quit because content is still too hard, no one cares anymore.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts